Iron Man Suit Walking Sounds Idea/Option from ThinkGeek

Psicorp7

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just ran across this over at Aint it Cool News.
It's from ThinkGeek and it is a great little device with preloaded sounds for making walking noises for your costume.
I quickly thought of Iron Man but the Steampunk Robot, Giant Monster and the great 8-Bit hero would be a neat and cheap option for a little extra for your costume.

You can see the YouTube video of it here:

Mega Stomp Panic - Audio Reality Costume from ThinkGeek - YouTube

Check it out!

I saw this is another thread. I think it would work great. Someone would have to put it somewhere else besides their waist as the pressure of the cod section would push up against it and it would probably be uncomfortable.

I saw this is another thread. I think it would work great. Someone would have to put it somewhere else besides their waist as the pressure of the cod section would push up against it and it would probably be uncomfortable.

Oops! Oh well, like they say, "If it's worth saying, it's probably worth saying twice.". :lol
I think I would put the large belt unit in the back and the small unit on one of the thighs.

i used this for my Iron Man this halloween. Worked really great.

That is awesome to hear! Where did you wear the boxes?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back