Bruce Waynes Ninja sword from Batman Begins

DavidS

Sr Member
has anyone tried to make bruce waynes Ninja sword from Batman Begins?
Noble collection has a minature replica.....
i figured i would take a shot at what i THINK it is......
it LOOKS like one of those united cutlery ninjas swords with the cord wrap handled...... the same kind used to make the Operatives sword in Serenity..
you can tell this because of the "finger groove" at the base of the blade where a habaki (collar) would usually be on a traditional katana.
It just looks like they put a more traditional hilt on that sword...... might be easy to replicate with some cheap stainless steel wallhanger swords.....
Hmmm........

Im a sword collector....... not really a PROP collector per se........ but this might be a neat project to try to throw together.........

BTW. The sword cane that Ras AlGuel uses is a Atlanta Cutlery cane sword made by windlass steel crafts... a fairly inexpensive sword, but i think its funny that noble collection sells REPLICAS for alot more than the original.........

I'm intrested if someone picks this project since I'll soon need one for the Armor I'm making. :love

Someone please. :angel

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IAMMAUL @ Nov 29 2006, 12:02 AM) [snapback]1367528[/snapback]</div>
I'm intrested if someone picks this project since I'll soon need one for the Armor I'm making. :love

Someone please. :angel
[/b]

When you have Ninja Gauntlets ready, for the love of God offer something in the Junkyard please :)

Actually this is one of the 1st projects I want to tackle. I was thinking of doing it in 1060 steel and through hardening it since it would be tricky to do differential heat treat. Besides I don't think they were really sporting a hamon on them that I remember.

I am getting some screen shots today to try and nail it down. Should be pretty close when I'm done. I'm psyched.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back