Uncharted Harry Flynn Holster

SolidEmo

Trying to put together a Flynn cosplay. I have the shirt, pants, shoes, wrist cuffs, necklace, hip pouch from the heist chapter and backpack. All i need is the holster but I've been having trouble finding the proper name.

I know it's a hip holster and I've even heard that it might be a double belt holster where the belt strap shown is attached to a second belt that goes through the pant loops. I've found plenty of close enough holsters, but I'm not looking for close enough. I know finding the exact holster would be difficult if not impossible, but I'm sure someone will know of where to find a holster that from even close up will look about right.

flynn-pose-maya-ss.jpg

its a drop leg holster. leather ones are harder to find because there mostly made in black nylon or kydex to be 'tacti-cool'

So it seems that a drop leg holster is right, and I'm pretty sure I know where I can pick one up, but the belt itself looks a bit more difficult for I'm not sure of how to get the belt to drop at that angle. Research in progress but so far nothing helpful.

Its just really thick leather. Most real, made for use holster belts are super stiff and have not much give, so when you draw your pistol comes up and out freely and your holster wont come with it.

ProducitonRig01.jpg

All the ones I'm seeing are a bit pricey for me. near perfect, but pricey for someone who hasn't done this before. Looks like I'll be looking at garage sales and antique stores for this one.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back