Clocks of Back to the Future

Wow, very impressive collection of clocks :). And you even managed to get vintage unopened bottles of Pepsi or was it filled then sealed again or something? Sealed original Pepsi Free cans too or custom made?

The unopened pepsi bottle is a vintage reproduction of the "double dot" bottle. I think it was reproduced by pepsi in the 90s... I have 4 of those only one displayed though. I also have an original unfilled bottle next to it. The reproduction is slightly smaller and a different shade of blue then the original one. I like them both!
The pepsi free can is sealed and full and the diet pepsi was drained at the bottom before I received it.

I am always looking to expand my bttf clock collection if anyone has any suggestions!

Thanks for those details. I need to add the bottle and Pepsi can to my collection somebody. Knowing that sealed cans might still be available makes me want to start hunting them down again. I tried in the past, but didn't get them.

The owl and poodle clock might be something to consider to go with Kit-Cat clock. But I just realized that's something you been looking for from the start, but yeah it's indeed pricey.

Last edited:
I have two poodles that I need to restore. One would be used for parts for the other one...
The owls are so hard to find at a reasonable price.

Your collection looks to be amazing! There are a few clocks I want, but this would be an interminable collection to make and not sure I have the room for it xD

I made this thanks to the artwork that cnickle1 posted. I had it printed onto aluminium board.

002.JPG

Okay, on a somewhat related BTTF note... I nearly gave my girlfriend a heartattack when I jumped out of bed screaming to pause and rewind. We were watching Seinfeld (the pilot episode) and for a quick glimpse I saw something and got very excited.

I just wish I could find a REAL version of this.

Awesome collection formula388...

I hope these pepsi cans are safe... :unsure

I guess these are just the BTTF1 props, is there more of your collection?!? :thumbsup

Whoa..that's an amazing find Dennis. Never knew about the clock making an appearance on Seinfeld. I just put on my Seinfeld DVD to see it again.

For years I wasn't sure if it was indeed a real clock or custom made, then I saw some pics of it from couple of fans who managed to acquire it, after that I knew this clock is probably more rare than the accurate Bulova clock.

14813142709_f402876359_o.png

Is there anywhere a thread where I can see yout whole BTTF collection...?
Not yet! I still havent made one. I keep telling myself after I finish whatever project it is I am working on I will. I have a bunch of in progress builds I would like to complete. I will make a post one day.

Vivek, you could imagine my reaction when I spotted it! I was very excited to see it.

Yep, I just saw the one for $700+. No way, I can fork that amount now. This is one of those objects despite not having any reference to BTTF in the title or description still continues to fetch high bids likely from BTTF fans and clock collectors as well.

I was lucky enough to get an accurate one a few months back for a buy it now $100, it did not have back to the future in the title but mentioned it in the description. If I knew I could get over $500 for it I would probably sell :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back