Clocks of Back to the Future

you maybe okay,it could be genuine its only because i checked a while back,the seller may of actually found another!!

He gave me a full refund. Oh well, no harm done.
I wish it were true.
Oh and as for a reproduction, I dont know how interested I would be unless it was very accurate and I dont know of any side or rear pictures of this prop...

The graphics are not the problem. I have all that I need. I just don't know the exact size of the clock. And: What is on the backside?

Would there be more than just a fistful of people interested in buying a (maybe not 100% accurate) replica?

Found this online. It might be the missing piece to work out an accurate replica. I agree, I don't think this should be too difficult to recreate. I also have some high res pics of the clock face and an extreme close up of the hanging figure.

Description.jpg

I recieved two poodle clocks in the mail last week. Both are black with a silver collar. I will be painting them and restoring them to be silver with a black collar. I am pretty excited about this project. Pictures to come. I might make a seperate thread about my restoration process if people are interested.

Here is what I was able to do so far with the artwork I have. I'm not completely finished with these, but you can get the idea.

Face.jpg

Figure.jpg

Nice going Dennis :). I think you may be one of the few or probably the only BTTF fan who managed to add it to their clock collection.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back