Clocks of Back to the Future

I've had a HL clock for years. I actually bought it before BTF. Unfortunately the HL figure on the end of the arm wears out the clock mechanism in a few years. I hung it in my workshop.

It's 8.8" X 12.7"

What else would you like to know?

View attachment 374451

I made this one some time ago. Once I didn't know the measurements nor the back of the clock it's probably not accurate but I like it very much and it's still working :)

clock1.jpg clock2.jpg clock3.jpg screen cap.jpg

The Kundo on BTTF has to have two spheres on the base of the clock as the one above comment. There are some without spheres. On the movie scene its possible to see the spheres of the base.

the big ben the clock is not the normal style 9 , its a quartz operated clock baby ben . watch carefully the letters on the bottom of the clock is westclox and quartz, normally is only westclox, but the movie is quartz (battery operated)

Is it the style 9 as on my screen cap?

I don't hope so! I never buy anything on eBay without my sniping software. :D:p

the big ben the clock is not the normal style 9 , its a quartz operated clock baby ben . watch carefully the letters on the bottom of the clock is Quartz and then westclox , normally is only westclox, but the movie is quartz (battery operated)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back