Clocks of Back to the Future

Oh noes, I want it !!! :p Are you the one bidding on it Soxbrother? If so, I will look for something else ^^
I'm indeed bidding on this clock Emma :cool
You were the first to find it and you deserve a chance to get it. That's why I don't place a bid. :)
I would have thought that you already had a Bulova clock in your BTTF collection Roland. :D

It's so very kind of the both of you that you're willing to give me a chance to win this clock.:$:$

Are you sure it's ok ? I mean everyone should have their chance to win it, otherwise it's not fair to the both of you.

On the other hand, I would surely loose against either one of you I think. :eek

We'll see what happens.

Hopefully I can win it.

Oh noes, I want it !!! :p Are you the one bidding on it Soxbrother? If so, I will look for something else ^^

You were the first to find it and you deserve a chance to get it. That's why I don't place a bid.

Sorry to disappoint the both of you, but someone outbid me for 126 €

Can you believe it ????????? :sick:sick:sick

( By the way Roland, have you read my PM about a probable save the clocktoiwer donation can that I found ? )

It suuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!!! Can't believe someone put a price like this to a clock like that too :0! Well let's not desperate, I hope we'll find something some day, been looking everywhere so far, couldn't find anything :(

Ok so I am in search of some of the clocks from the opening scene for a (Ahem..) fan film I am doing(don't judge me, yet.).

I would love some help with the makes/models including that of the very first clock the camera opens on and pulls back from...
the large Flip clock to the right of that one...
the timer box that sits in front of that flip clock...
the one just before the hanging man clock(its brass and has 2 pendulums)...
the church bell clock...
the clock just after the poodle clock...
the small clock next to Doc's bed near all the Burger King wrappers...
the Broncos clock...
the timer attached at the top of the coffee maker...
the make/model of the tv...
the timer that controls the toaster...
the make/model of the can opener and finally a Kal Kan can...whew!

I ALREADY HAVE screen accurate versions of the Drunk under lamp post clock, man hanging from clock, the radio, the jvc movie maker, the newspaper clippings, the genius photos, a bell, the coffee maker, the kit-kat clock and one of the timers.

I would love to hear from all of you knowledgeable BTTF experts and fans. I am pretty new here but have been scouring these boards for answers. I appreciate any info you can pass my direction. Thanks!!

Last edited:
I've had a HL clock for years. I actually bought it before BTF. Unfortunately the HL figure on the end of the arm wears out the clock mechanism in a few years. I hung it in my workshop.

It's 8.8" X 12.7"

What else would you like to know?

HLclock.jpg

@Roland I found a Bulova clock a while ago, and it seems that the lion logo was there. I wish I would have seen it before x) So maybe there were real Bulova with the Jerger's logo

il_570xN.278503984.jpg

il_570xN.278424921.jpg

That one is a little different but very close! The ring at top should go through a round ball not they cylinder shape and the arm in the back should be a bar not a flat metal.

Yes you're right, but I didn't find any with these specifics >< And find one in the UK is a good luck haha x)

... The ring at top should go through a round ball not they cylinder shape ...

Not if you compare it with the real one in the movie. I think the ring of the clock from the $700 listing was too rounded. :)

attachment.php

... and the arm in the back should be a bar not a flat metal.

You mean the hand which shows the alarm time? We actually can't see it in the movie. The only important difference in my opinion is the "Bulova" logo, which isn't rounded at this clock.

Emma

I already found that Etsy listing and I asked the seller if she has another clock. Unfortunately she hasn't.

Attachments

• bulova2.jpg
    bulova2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 915
Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I may have to do this one at a time...lets start with an "easy" one, anyone know the make & model of the timer running the toaster?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back