Anyone Live in or around the Houston Area

wow there are a lot more people in the area than I thought, the list has grown....I would be in for a prop party Houston Robo. count me in

Are you guys ostly collectors or builders? The only "prop" to my credit so far is a kill bill tsuba(sword guard) that I made to fit the Paul Chen production blades. Just for people who wanted to add a kill bill flair to their katana....

Hitogiri

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shortimer52 @ Dec 1 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]1369534[/snapback]</div>
I live in Beeville.
[/b]

I used to go hunting near George West when I was a kid. My Uncle and Cousins live down there.

The Houston Figure Modelers are a great group. They have some of the best sculpters around.

FB

I live in Houston...

Count me in for a prop party...

Although I started collecting props just this year, I have a decent collection already. I started with prop currency and moved on to paper props and replica ID's and now have a couple of pistols plus a few more nice pieces. I'm currently working on some Ghostbuster props.

~ Don D'Ablo

Hitogiri, I'm not sure if anyone in the group has engraving experience... I'll have to ask.

I'm willing to host a prop party the same time as one of our Modeler club meetings if it's OK with my buddies.

Maybe sometime in mid Jan or Feb on a Saturday afternoon.

Nick

Yes I saw that after I had replied...but would like to see who all is around my area for a possible get-together before the conventions next year. Would be nice to converse with others who have a bit more experience in these things, and would like to share what little knowledge I may have as well.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back