Judge Dredd Shoulder Armor (help)

chris01

Hello i am looking for a good JD shoulder armor. Since i cant find anyone with a fair price. ( everyone is pending on $300.00 or more) im looking for a more affortable piece. However, im considering scultpting one myself. The fact is that i dont know anything on molding so im gonna take the risk. I have so much questions about how clay works, time and molding process! Anyone can help on those details?

If you're looking for the comic Dredd armor I would suggest contacting Planet Replicas. They have the license currently to make costumes and their stuff is quality.

You could try to make your own , I made these last week in a couple of hours , just excersize matting and superglue , with aerosol car paint over .

DSCI5373.jpg

DSCI5377.jpg

DSCI5379.jpg

DSCI5382.jpg

Catfoodrob, Those are awesome, im clapping right now, i wanted to do mine out of foam, but then i commisioned somebody to make a 3d file to open them in pepakura, great work

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back