Nike Mag/Mcfly help!

Proxone

Hi!

I'm looking for help with this replica:

IgUxA.png

OEaSs.png

KX3Ra.png

Is it possible to determine who is the author of this model, how much is worth or can it be converted to 'electric' version with glowing elements?

Thanks Guys!

That's a Mark Poon shoe many people have converted. Though a more accurate chinese knockoff is coming...hopefully...in a couple of weeks with pre-installed lights.

The MP shoe is excellent in it's own right though. Not as accurate compared to the soon to arrive KO but a comfortable shoe. Check out SO2's customs of the MP.

It depends on where you buy and how you sell. I bought mine directly off Mr MP himself, did some minor upgrades and got the same amount when I sold them almost 2 years later.

Search for SO2 and his conversion of this shoe.

It depends on where you buy and how you sell. I bought mine directly off Mr MP himself, did some minor upgrades and got the same amount when I sold them almost 2 years later.

Search for SO2 and his conversion of this shoe.

AlexBC and cavx thanks for all information!

What was the original (MP) price?

It's about $200 but I think Mark himself is just about sold out so they're mostly floating about the secondary market now. Some conversions run about $400 or so.

The soon to be released KO can run anywhere from 90 to 189.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back