My Lifesized Homemade Chucky

Here's a few shots of some test runs with the shirt. I have not added the white stripes on each color yet and this Is just his sleeve.

e151b4c2-1561-47af-a03e-81170072f0ae.jpg

chkysleeve02.jpg

chkysleeve01.jpg

Your doing a brill job on this i also did a chucky doll for my partners birthday had loads of fun i did a custom job on a normal doll i could post a pic but i dont want to hi jack your thread?
Anyway keep up the great work.

Looking awesome.
Thank you kvltasfvck!

Good work!!

Thank you Caronte lab!

Dito that.

Plus I love your Chucky!

Thank you TVB1138, Looking at everyone's work here makes me eager to start new projects and get some experience under my belt.

Your doing a brill job on this i also did a chucky doll for my partners birthday had loads of fun i did a custom job on a normal doll i could post a pic but i dont want to hi jack your thread?
Anyway keep up the great work.

Thank you NINJABIKER! It's taking longer than I expected. My job requires a lot of overtime and try to work on It whenever I can during my free time

start your own thread :behave

LOL Thank you Tominator56 for viewing!

Absolutely amazing mate, any updates ? :)

Thank you domino77! Nothing much to report except I'm nearly done with his sweater. I had to clean out my art room. It looked a disaster! Other than his teeth I'm for the most part done with sculpting and casting. I begin on his overalls before the end of this weekend.

I started on the new sleeves and front.The back of his shirt will be done tomorrow. then stitch it together. I got tired of looking at a bald head so I taped some tracks to his head to get an idea of what he'd look like with hair. Hopefully I can begin on his hair next weekend

0d33ac49-f46e-46d0-a98e-1aa0f320f2bc.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back