Nike MAG Box

MitasTouch

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've gathered pictures of the MAG box. I'm certain this will help people if they've been wanting to make one. Also a special thanks to BLKFoG from youtube. He is the person who gave me the pictures. And the shoes that fit this box were a size 13. I'm not sure if that effects the size of the box or not. And here are the dimensions of the box.

40.3 cm length
45.5 cm width
15.3 cm high with out lid
15.7 cm high with lid
.4 cm thick lid
flap 8 cm overhang

P1030459.jpg

P1030458.jpg

P1030457.jpg

P1030454.jpg

P1030453.jpg

P1030451.jpg

P1030450.jpg

P1030449.jpg

P1030448.jpg

P1030446.jpg

P1030442.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Yellow Nike MAG Box

Wonderful...the inside is different than what I designed and made...I was under the impression the entire inside was foam with the Mag impressions. Not sure how I feel about small foam inserts...

Last edited:

I posted the dimensions in the first post. I figured most people wouldn't have read the post in the other thread about PMing me if they wanted them. So now they are readily available.

Wonderful...the inside is different than what I designed and made...I was under the impression the entire inside was foam with the Mag impressions. Not sure how I feel about small foam inserts...
They would have done it that way as a cost cutting exercise. Sure a single thick piece might look better, but layering up thinner foam is cheaper.

Good for Christopher Lloyd: I like celebrities who have good penmanship! You can actually make out the letters in his autograph!

Hey guys, feel free to use these labels. They are print-ready. Just add your signature to the box above the size for that custom touch!

Sample:
6f16c5e306a9414f7087cd1a7755e7c7.jpg

The symbol in the yellow section on yours is too big. This is a picture of the actual sticker so you can compare.
stickerimage.png

How big are the decals supposed to be? Because when I printed one out, it seemed a bit small.

How big are the decals supposed to be? Because when I printed one out, it seemed a bit small.

Well I took your image image...

P1030446.jpg

...and cropped the box and blew it up to the measurements you posted. That took the sticker to right about 4.3 inches. If someone who owns the RD box can get us the exact size, i'd be glad to resize it to correct measurements.

So...corner to corner, it would be 5.18"? (Or 13.15 cm?)

That feels too large to me for the dimensions given above. Are we sure it isn't 9.3 centimeters corner to corner?

-Nick

Here is the e-mail I got from my source.

"The Sticker is 8.8 cm on all for sides of course and there is another square thats outside the sticker which is slightly embedded on the box 9.3 cm on every side. Hope that makes sense."

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back