2013 C2E2 - Who is going!

onizemus

Hey RPF, who here is going to C2E2 2012!

I just booked the hotel and ordered my tickets. Pumped to see Kevin Smith and Cosplay again!

Anyone else looking forward to it!

CGClone and I are hopefully going!
Probably bringing Ms Marvel and Donna Noble from Doctor Who.

Last edited:
I tihnk I'll prob head there. I live in the city so it's just a short trip for me. Hoping to have my War Machine 2.0 / Iron Patriot Costume done by then. Fingers Crossed

I'm still debating about going if only on the Saturday. It'll stretch me a little thin financially if I do since I'm already going to Anime Central which is a month after C2E2. And the majority of my timetable for finishing up my costumes as well as my spending budget will go to ACen.

Hopefully, I can find a way to go to C2E2 if only just for the one day.

I will be there all 3 days. Booked a room back in October, just got my passes in the mail a few days ago. Went to C2E2 last year, and it was a blast. So can't wait for this year. I'll be bringing my Tron: Legacy cosplay, as well as my teal Halo 3 Spartan. Can't wait to meet Tron himself!! Bruce, of course haha.

Last year they had a party thing in the host hotel bar which was really fun. Haven't heard if they're doing it again this year. Saw a post about hoping to find a party to go to cosplaying, so count me in!!!!

Marc

I will be there all 3 days. Booked a room back in October, just got my passes in the mail a few days ago. Went to C2E2 last year, and it was a blast. So can't wait for this year. I'll be bringing my Tron: Legacy cosplay, as well as my teal Halo 3 Spartan. Can't wait to meet Tron himself!! Bruce, of course haha.

Last year they had a party thing in the host hotel bar which was really fun. Haven't heard if they're doing it again this year. Saw a post about hoping to find a party to go to cosplaying, so count me in!!!!

Marc

Yea, I really want to find a party at a bar that lots of cosplayers are going to be at. I know we have a suite at the onsite hotel, so a huge party at our place for sure!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back