Alternatives to...

zipatronic

Iv'e done a search and i couldn't find anything specific about this so here goes...

Is there any specific threads with information on alternatives to fillers, glues, thinners, cleaners etc.

Ie like using windowlene as a airbrush cleaner or using floor polish as a sealant for paint.
I have found out a few things myself by trawling the net but surely there should be something on here with all the information collated together. :confused

Of course being in the uk products here may not be available elsewhere and vice versa.

As a modeler coming back to model making a lot of stuff is new to me and stuff i could get hold off or had before is no longer available.

hopefully some 1 can point me in the right direction or something can be created to help fellow modelers :)

well ok 1 thing i have found is eco-spirit brush and general purpose cleaner makes a very good acrylic paint stripper.
pound shop i bought it from (uk )

I use a mixture of Windex and isopropal alcohol 60-40% windex to alcohol as a paint thinner for acrylics and as a airbrush cleaner. I keep it mixed in a squirt bottle saves a lot of time.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back