EXECUTOR

leukirix

Hi guy's,

Here I place some pictures about my new building : Executor. :)
I don't think to build exactly studioscale. So, I try to build a good model... :unsure
Measure, like in Chronicle : 282/92cm. It's big ! I hope that my job satisfying you. And sory for my very bad english...:)

HPIM3624.jpg

HPIM3642.jpg

HPIM3637.jpg

HPIM3638.jpg

HPIM3639.jpg

HPIM3636.jpg

HPIM3641.jpg

Epic, i will take on a super sized build one day, Executor looks such a good one to do, going to watch this closely!

Lee

Nice! Is it going to be lit? (I have the Korbanth kit of this, and while it's not studio scale it's still pretty cool.) Where are you going to display this monster?

Hey Leukirix

I must admit, when I saw your first posts on studioscalemodeler.com about wanting to build the Executor .. I was like "yeah right, that's never going to happen .... no one is ever going to build this one"

But I stand corrected ... you've taken up the challenge of this beast ... and although not going for ultraaccuracy, the size alone will make this a killer project ... You have my greatest respect!!

Awesome looking build!

And I have to say, I've never seen a modeler's workshop with an anvil before! That's hard-core! :lol

Thank you very much friends...:cheers

Light inside, yes, a friend build this for me...:)

Yes Krokohunter, it's impossible to make an exactly Executor like ILM model !:)
I hope you enjoy my model :lol

And the anvil is for my job : Bienvenue sur Archéo'Art

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back