Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re-read his post...it has yet to be unfolded.

Syrus,thank you for introducing and teaching your friend,and sharing this with us.

it's not in an Unfoldable condition. It still needs to be Finished.
That's why he's asked me to find someone to finish it, and THEN unfold it.

There is too much work to do on that model (the model seems simple, but it has many details that are not seen) ... you could save some parts, but many have to throw. And the model seems "strange", what program did he use?

He was using 3DS max. I'm a Cinema man, myself.
And he just got sick of working on it.

Anyway, if anyone does want to take a crack at it:
LINK

If nothing else, it's atleast a good starting point.

Oh man! My heart sank when my Hard drive crashed over a year ago, so much stress because now I dont have access to any of those models...

But today, I was rummaging through some email files, and I found one of my old Babies!!!

32544826375_1e4a4d04a2_o_d.png

And thank god, because that's 1 less model I have to redo...
Honestly, The Hall of Armor, the Ripsaw Tank, and This model are the Most Valued in my Collection.

I'm just glad I have atleast 1 of them back.... oh crap!
I just remembered, I think I still have an Old Hall of armor model in an email.... Lemme check....

damn.... No such luck. Still, 1 out of 3 is better than 0.

So I just so happen to have your entire MK 39 pdo file set from back when they were available. If you would like, I'm willing to email them you so you can start rebuilding your collection :)
Syrus54.png
Edit: I would like to stress that I did not steal these files. I downloaded them back before the model thieves. All the files are still locked and can only be viewed in Pepakura viewer unless you have the password which I presume you do.

Last edited:
Good to hear you were able to retrieve some of these files after all the hard work you invested in them,Syrus:thumbsup

God, so stressful.

Just when I start thinking "The thieves have learned their lesson,"
and I find it difficult to find any of my Stolen models being distributed
and I start thinking "Mabey I will release some of my models now"
guess what happens?

I find someone Distributing my stuff.
Wheather they claim ignorance like "I found this on some site, years ago, and didnt have your name on it"
or even by notifications from fellow RPFers, letting me know of Yet Another Person.

I just wanna get back to the way things Were, Before the Jerks ruined it.
But then, more of them Pop up, and remind me that it will Never be that way Again.

So, we'll give this another go. I'm still finding people distributing my stuff (pdo files 'AND' my PDS files, too)
And while Pursuing Criminal and Civil Suits against those people, we're gonna see if I can start sharing again, or if it's Still a Mistake.

So Again:
!!! Do Not Distribute My Work !!!
Whatever Files I have available, are Here:
Media Fire

And For the 1 Millionth time:
Do Not Distribute, Modify, Steal, Claim as your Own, etc... etc... etc... etc... etc... etc... etc... etc... etc... etc... etc... etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wellp, filed yet another takedown notice through YouTube and MediaFire, for "Juan Rodríguez Narvaez".
Can you believe this guy had the Scrot to Fully Modify my models, even the Textures, then Add HIS NAME to the PDOs, and post them to youtube?
Like I wouldn't find him... seriously...

Clip1.png

Pepakura Question for you guys:

I want to export a TEXTURE IMAGE.
I have a model, that has the UV Map ( or ''Material'', or whatever it's called) that Colors the 3d model, in Papakura Viewer.
I have already tried to find the Texture by its Name, with no luck.
I dont want to export the Model, nor the Vector Image of the Printed Pages. Just the Models Textures.
Anyone have any ideas?

Clip1.png

If I can figure out how to do this, I can try to make a Mark 5 v2.
I want to make a Bust, but I need the Texture Image, so I can do the Tiny Details.

I'm not sure i understand what you want, but if you need the texture you can print to pdf and use a pdf program to transform it in image. Or use Blender, but if you don't want to export model... Hope it helps you. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back