Syrus54 - IronMan Page

Re: Syrus54 - Ironman

Holy cow Syrus amazing work man everything looks awesome. The Mark 39 looks incredible got the itch to start a new one, cant thank you enough for your work

Re: Syrus54 - Ironman

Looks awesome, too bad the pics are so small

hi cyrus thanks for sharing your files , i will post bigger pics soon , i have some progress on this project and i have been looking for materials for details , i want to achieve all details that is possible . I found this 3d model , i would like to share it because its a really great work , i dont know who is the author if you know him please let me know to include his name on the file in order to give him the proper credit of his work,.

iron man chest sub-structure (1) - Download - 4shared

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 07/07/2013

DUde everything is awesome!!!! I really love the hulkbuster and I want to build it, but I dont find any links or files. Could you tell me where are they? Thanks for your help.

Syrus54 hey, youve done some incredible work. i havent used this site much so i just logged in to ask a few things. first off thank you so much for the mark 39 armor, but there is a couple of things i thought to ask about. there isnt a paper helmet, and how do i flip the parts for the other limb? are all the prints set to letter or A4? last question. is the standard scale okay for someone thats 6ft? or should i try the +10%? thanks very much.

Last edited by a moderator:

a few months ago I knew pepakura and I followed your work, what you do is fantastic, thanks to the passion that you put into your work even a novice like me is able to produce a decent model

Re: Syrus54 - Iron Man Page - Updated 07/08/2013

thought id quickly share a photo. a bit of the helm progress. turns out i scaled it pretty well. Syrus54 i absolutely hate to bother you, i know you are working very hard on these files but seeing as youre protecting your files (which i fully support) im unable to change print settings. i was wondering if you could please change the paper settings to A4 on all parts?

- - - Updated - - -

seems im having problems uploading from my computer.

Also Syrus54 - could you possibly fix this,
its your Mark 5 Helmet but it impossible for me to print as, well you can see
Can you either if this or PM me the password, even though I know you wont do the latter,
6.PNG

i was wondering if you could please change the paper settings to A4 on all parts?

Which SCALE do you need? I cant change EVERY SINGLE file, no, but if you tell me the scale you want, I'll give it a shot.

Also @Syrus54 - could you possibly fix this,
its your Mark 5 Helmet but it impossible for me to print as, well you can see
Can you either if this or PM me the password, even though I know you wont do the latter,
View attachment 206158

I will see if I can get the original unfolder to do it, if not, it'll be very difficult for me to attempt it myself.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Any PASSWORDS on these files will NOT be Shared.

Which SCALE do you need? I cant change EVERY SINGLE file, no, but if you tell me the scale you want, I'll give it a shot.

I will see if I can get the original unfolder to do it, if not, it'll be very difficult for me to attempt it myself.

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
just incase the original moddeler cant buddy im happy to help but only if you would like i totaly understand if you decide otherwise i no you want to protect your work :) and you are right to aswell

normal scale please, thank you very much!! youre amazing!

I know there's another Mark 5 helmet floating around here somewhere...

Modelled by Dubean.

It and the Suitcase were the only mark 5 things released before I did the whole suit.

Hulk Buster v1 or v2?

I forgot to post Left-Right parts.. I'll get to it today.

It's LETTER unless otherwise noted in the file name. Same goes for Paper over Foam.

Print something out and see what YOUR size is.
Both, but I guess I prefer V2.

It doesnt look like it. I cant find AdamHazy, the original unfolder of the back.

And I dont know anything about FOAM unfolds, so I cant do it myself.

Any chance of getting your Mk 39 helmet in pep instead of foam? Call me old school, but I prefer to retain as much detail as possible and I just can't achieve it with foam.

------Edit------
Default scale of course
Also, the neck is scaled for A4 not letter. As well as the thighs

Sorry for nitpicking, I'm just eager to start on this amazing suit

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back