Syrus54 - IronMan Page

hey there Syrus just to start off WOW amazing work if you need someone to unfold it for you i will gladly offer my services plus i have a silhouette Cameo and a silhouette SD (aka craftrobo) so i will gladly save them in a format that can be used with all reg marks setup and everything thanks

We'll see.... right now, too pi$$ed to even think about it.

I never wanted to stop. I love modelling and sharing, but someone changed my mind FOR me.

Re: Syrus54 - Ironman

And i cant blame you. All the work you put into making these files to share these with us is great but when someone takes advantage of this it is the Obvious way to deal with and to avoid. Hope that in the future we still get to see your work tho cus even if you dont share it, it still looks great too see what you can do when it comes to modelling.

this sucks i just saw im3 last night and was so looking forward to seeing your models of the mark 39 legs and arms along with a subtle hint that thge next armour id like to see oyu give a go would be the "nightclub" mark XVI stealth suit, if you change your mind please let us know

I recently bought the Art of Iron Man 2 book, and I have to say, if there's an Iron Man fan buried somewhere within you, you have GOT TO GET THIS BOOK.

So much detail and extra concept photos, extra stuff about the concept designers and some stuff from Jon Favreau...

You gotta get this book. It's half an inch thick, just LOADED with extras.

I bought mine used, but it was Damn Near Brand New.

Awesome Book.

I recently bought the Art of Iron Man 2 book, and I have to say, if there's an Iron Man fan buried somewhere within you, you have GOT TO GET THIS BOOK.

So much detail and extra concept photos, extra stuff about the concept designers and some stuff from Jon Favreau...

You gotta get this book. It's half an inch thick, just LOADED with extras.

I bought mine used, but it was Damn Near Brand New.

Awesome Book.

I had to buy on amazon for 10 days, because I could not get here, (Argentina), I went to one of the most important libraries and I could only get to have acquired only 10 units and sold them all by lucky and have the 3 and buy it, I think I already see more than 120 times and still, expensive here but, 40 bucks well used, The Art of Iron Man II buy it at 19 bucks at amazon offer :D.-

Perfect Helicarrier !!! I would like change the scale only for increase the size of the Helicarrier. Can you inform the password, please, please, please?

"Obs: Sorry my Bad English.

I am Buildinf mark 1.4 prototype in stainless steel , let me know what do you think about my build, and thanks to syrus for his amazing files

Oh, PAPERCRAFT, how much I hate thee...

I just finished up my latest work, an HD IM Helmet, and I CANT MAKE IT!!! Papercraft is so time consuming and boring, I want a 3d printer SO BAD ! ! !

gl4a.jpg
3f9o.jpg

PM me if you wanna do hybrid speed build pep. Should take no more than three hours from printing to fully assembled

Right now, I'm making an Undertech Glove.

I saw that Tonys suit does have one, while thumbing through my Art of IM2 book.

o17x.jpg

the RT is actually connected to the fingers, so I'll have to model that.

Hall of Armor, v5... i THINK it's v5... it may be v6 now.

I've had to redesign this thing so many damn times.... I want it PERFECT.

fb4y.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back