Syrus54 - IronMan Page

i'm new here, i wanted to build mark V.. i like the model that you made for the 3D.. i hope you can share me your file.. thank you..

do you have pepakura for mark V?

i'm new here, i wanted to build mark V.. i like the model that you made for the 3D.. i hope you can share me your file.. thank you..

here is my email if you would like to share it w/ me.. the88th@gmail.com
i promise i'll show you the updates and will give you credit..thanks again Syrus54

Hey dude, the link to the files are being shared.........look on the first post.

You'd be surprised how many PMs i get DAILY asking the exact same questions.

"Will you share this....", "Can I have that..."

Everything's in the 1st post, that I have available for Sharing.
Everything else, i'm either working on, or isnt available for sharing, even though i TRY to share it all.

I check the links every now and then, to make sure they still work, and everything...

Hi the88th, if you click on the link it will take you to an adfly page. In the upper right corner you will see a timer counting down. When that timer is done a button that says 'Skip Ad' will pop up. Click on that button and then you will bask in the glory that is Syrus54's files!

Hi the88th, if you click on the link it will take you to an adfly page. In the upper right corner you will see a timer counting down. When that timer is done a button that says 'Skip Ad' will pop up. Click on that button and then you will bask in the glory that is Syrus54's files!

thank's
user-offline.png
Radigast
can we convert it to pdo???

thanks to
user-offline.png
Syrus54 as well for the great files..

user-offline.png

user-offline.png

Last edited by a moderator:
14716428569_e28171ef2d_o_d.gif

Nice Job, but the .PDS' (.PNG Pictures) cant be converted to .PDO

Too many people were stealing my models out of the .PDOs, so I had to take Counter Measures to protect my Future Assets.

Atleast this way, everybody wins. I can still share, and people can still print. Win-Win.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5555/14716428569_e28171ef2d_o_d.gif

Nice Job, but the .PDS' (.PNG Pictures) cant be converted to .PDO

Too many people were stealing my models out of the .PDOs, so I had to take Counter Measures to protect my Future Assets.

Atleast this way, everybody wins. I can still share, and people can still print. Win-Win.

thanks man..

ah ok so theres no PDO..i understand..
well i found one and was Unfolded by Dubean33.. is this good??

Have you tried my MK V yet?

yeah i just checked out your MK V, that model should be the one that was released on the Ironman 2 Movie as per rumors..that one's nice..i'll just finish the one that i'm working on then i'll start with your model..thanks for the file dude..

yeah i just checked out your MK V, that model should be the one that was released on the Ironman 2 Movie as per rumors..that one's nice..i'll just finish the one that i'm working on then i'll start with your model..thanks for the file dude..

this is the MARK V file that i found from Dubean33
Mark 5 1.jpgMark 5 2.jpgMark 5 3.jpg
Mark 5 4.jpgMark 5 5.jpgMark 5.jpg

what do you think guys?? is this a safe file??

Mark 5 1.jpg

Mark 5 2.jpg

Mark 5.jpg

Mark 5 3.jpg

Mark 5 4.jpg

Mark 5 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back