gandalf the grey staff

I have the one by Noble. VERY impressive. It's a replica of the 2nd staff...very heavy, very detailed and comes with a sweet wall-hanging plaque. In fact, when I bought the UC Gandalf the White staff, I bought a seperate second Gandalf the grey wall plaque from Noble for like 80 bucks and painted it white so they would match better for display.
The only problem I have with it is that the crystal is permenantly attached to the staff and cannot be removed without ruining the staff or incurring a great deal of repair work. Plus, I wish they had set the thing up to have an LED put into the crystal.
But overall...this is one of my favorite LOTR pieces ever made available.
It MUST have been made from an original mold because it's perfect in every detail.

gandalfgrey6.jpg

-Rabittooth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rabittooth @ Nov 23 2006, 07:00 AM) [snapback]1364164[/snapback]</div>
I have the one by Noble. VERY impressive. It's a replica of the 2nd staff...very heavy, very detailed and comes with a sweet wall-hanging plaque. In fact, when I bought the UC Gandalf the White staff, I bought a seperate second Gandalf the grey wall plaque from Noble for like 80 bucks and painted it white so they would match better for display.
The only problem I have with it is that the crystal is permenantly attached to the staff and cannot be removed without ruining the staff or incurring a great deal of repair work. Plus, I wish they had set the thing up to have an LED put into the crystal.
But overall...this is one of my favorite LOTR pieces ever made available.
It MUST have been made from an original mold because it's perfect in every detail.

gandalfgrey6.jpg

-Rabittooth
[/b]

I'd love to have a Saruman, if they make one.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Scourge of Malice @ Nov 23 2006, 10:21 AM) [snapback]1364218[/snapback]</div>
I'd love to have a Saruman, if they make one.
[/b]

UC made one. You can get one on ebay or Amazon.com

B0002KQYTO.01-A2FBJBFET13DG0._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1089391902_.jpg

-Rabittooth

yeah thats it, looks great, very hard to find now, none even on ebay.
Would be a nice project for someone who can do it.

It feels like a highly polished Iron wood or Myrtle wood. It is EXTREMELY heavy. To the eye it looks so wood-like that it is amazing (even has splits and deep crevices and knots). I love mine. Gotta say, I have the entire Noble LOTR collection and the staff is the best.

well lets get some pics of the real deal, none of these photoshopped Noble Collection images, lets see the real product :p

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back