2015!!!!

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Seriously, we get Avengers 2, The Justuce League, Pirates 5, and now Episode 7??

Frak!!! What a great summer it's gonna be, especially for King Mickey Mouse.

Reel

:love I can only hope they do (Man of Steel and) Justice League right! :love

Didn't know about Pirates, and I never liked the last Star Wars trilogy so hopefully they do the new one right as well.

Given the Billion $$$ success of the last POTC and the Avengers, it's gonna be Billion $ summer for Disney. A lot of happy investors.

Reel

I wonder how many newly created single threads will be tying back to Disney and Star Wars on this forum... :)

Given the Billion $$$ success of the last POTC and the Avengers, it's gonna be Billion $ summer for Disney. A lot of happy investors.

Reel

Should be an easy 2B summer for them with alegit shot at 3B.

That actually brings up an issue.

The current traditional release days are first weekend in may, Avengers. Weekend before Mem day weekend SW, and Mem day weekend, PotC. Who's going to get bumped to space out the mouses releases? You don't want your films stepping on each others toes.

So I guess instead of riding Space Mountain it will be attack the Death Star. Yes, I mean that they could re imagine part of Disney World to reflect the Star Wars franchise. This could be big as well as a great fit and upgrade to the park.

Dont forget a potential Spawn reboot! Its all too good to be true. I actually think its a scam for them to get a bunch of money by promising everything weve ever wanted... to have a blast before the end of the world!!

Don't forget Jaws 19.
Total IRL LOL Thanks for that Jet!
Got my shirt ready for the premier already!
JAWS19TSHIRTWHITE.png

I'm thinking the Mouse House will need to do some major schedule shuffling so that all of their tentpoles don't step on each other. Nice problem for Disney to have, but could we see the first-ever Star Wars debut at Christmas? It not only alleviates the summer glut (as opposed to 'glau') problem, but gives LFL an additional 7 months to make VII a reality.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back