Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

They explored this idea in the novels. They retrieved his hand from Cloud City and cloned him. This is probably leaked misinformation.

When the movie comes out next year, we'll look back on silly ideas like these........I hope:confused

J

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=783460195038917" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=783460195038917">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/StarWars">Star Wars</a>.</div></div>

- - - Updated - - -

Well, the Star Wars Facebook page just posted a JJ update for the Force for Change Unicef project - revealing a new X-Wing type ship and a Rebel-ish pilot. It's not on their YouTube page yet and that mess of code I posted was how the RPF handles the Facebook embed feature.

That ship looks amazing! And a mouse droid! I suppose the hand in space could be Vader's, his was cutoff holding his saber while in space.

Yeah I have to say wether or not you are a JJ fan that "x-wing" looks pretty damn sweet! So far between the leaked set photos from TMZ and this video from FB, it seems at the very least he has the look right.

I believe that's the second video of new Star Wars stuff that has been shown for charity purposes on that site. That's a great idea to get exposure, and it's a win win.

And of course the ship looked amazing.

I like parts of it, but overall it just seems to be too sleek and very prequel trilogy-esque.

That Xwing..........is.....soo beautiful!
Move aside wife, I have a new love in my life.
Just don't tell her I said that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like parts of it, but overall it just seems to be too sleek and very prequel trilogy-esque.

Couldn't disagree more.

Looks like the SLIGHT sleeking down of an xwing...

NOTHING in the PT captured the OT feel of this new clip.

I think the engines split in to when the wings open.

Looks a LOT like the original Xwing concept by Macquarie IMHO.

I'm more worried about the stormtrooper design. Cause I just know they won't use accurately wonkey cast from original stuff.

If I see anything that resembles FX or MR symmetry.... I'll be sad.

Needs to be exact OT style or all new IMHO.

xwing.jpg

vs

0001-L1080010-500x354.jpg

:thumbsup

Agreew with this but I fear they will be idealized. Look at the symmetrical eFX lid, it just looks plain wrong.

New xwing looks nice, but the fuselage just looks a tad fat to me.

I'm more worried about the stormtrooper design. Cause I just know they won't use accurately wonkey cast from original stuff.

If I see anything that resembles FX or MR symmetry.... I'll be sad.

Needs to be exact OT style or all new IMHO.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back