Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

I'm more interested in who's in charge of what's left of the Empire... and fleet of Star Destroyers.... who took control after the battle of Endor is the $1 million question! :D

600px-ISD_zpsd7bc9980.jpg

Didn't Kevin Smith already spill the beans that there were stormtroopers? maybe that was someone else... ya, another person posted they saw updated versions of stormtroopers... anyway, just because they are filming in the wood doesn't mean its Endor... why would they need to go to Endor? maybe its Naboo.. it too had trees... :D

I'm more interested in who's in charge of what's left of the Empire... or whatever they call themselves after some punk helped assassinate their Emperor... this guy better be a real bad ass for me to still fear this army of stormtroopers and fleet of Star Destroyers.... who took control after the battle of Endor is the $1 million question! :D

He did, stormtroopers are a given, I meant more is this a pic of a trooper.

Yes you did! That sassy mouth and those evil eyes foretold an Ewok conquest plan and we didn't even see it...!! Man!! :D

maybe I should note this is potential spoiler material! :D

- - - Updated - - -

He did, stormtroopers are a given, I meant more is this a pic of a trooper.

well, I sure as hell hope they wear more armor than that! :p (can you tell I'm a bit ornery tonight?) :D

It may not happen until Episode VIII, so maybe not... ;)

that's right... the second battle of Endor where Logray has started building the dreaded and fearsome Death Log made entirely of wood... the rebellion attack fleet fall into his trap and are caught in a super large snare net and pelted with arrows and rocks... Logray is then picked up by Wicket and thrown from the Ewok Village down into a smelly pit. It ends with the ritual Yub Yub song and dancing around a pyre where Logray's lifeless body is then consumed to become one with the force. (The special edition version will add a young Logray smiling and waving from the shadows as fireworks are set around the galaxy!) :D

that's right... the second battle of Endor where Logray has started building the dreaded and fearsome Death Log made entirely of wood... the rebellion attack fleet fall into his trap and are caught in a super large snare net and pelted with arrows and rocks... Logray is then picked up by Wicket and thrown from the Ewok Village down into a smelly pit. It ends with the ritual Yub Yub song and dancing around a pyre where Logray's lifeless body is then consumed to become one with the force. (The special edition version will add a young Logray smiling and waving from the shadows as fireworks are set around the galaxy!) :D

^All of this, and que into the planet of Kashyyyk, where the remainder of the Wookiees are dancing around a fire, remembering their long, lost brethren in the "Battle of Kashyyyk", and their ancient ancestors on the planet of Endor in their valiant effort to quash the evil Empire that was led by the hooded "Emperor" and his neutered sidekick "Vader", with the Pa'lowick Sy Snootles belting out the victory song that brought the Empire and all its citizens to their knees with her ballad... "We Are The Empire... We Are The Universe " (sung to the tune of "We Are The World...")... :/

^All of this, and que into the planet of Kashyyyk, where the remainder of the Wookiees are dancing around a fire, remembering their long, lost brethren in the "Battle of Kashyyyk", and their ancient ancestors on the planet of Endor in their valiant effort to quash the evil Empire that was led by the hooded "Emperor" and his neutered sidekick "Vader", with the Pa'lowick Sy Snootles belting out the victory song that brought the Empire and all its citizens to their knees with her ballad... "We Are The Empire... We Are The Universe " (sung to the tune of "We Are The World...")... :/

Dude! You know Sy Snootles is getting her own spinoff movie right? :D

In all honesty, something is just missing without Lando. I hope we get to see him, even if it's just a quick cameo.

I think he's in even worse shape than Harrison Ford, so I don't know. I really didn't mind him in Empire, but he seemed like a politically correct add-on... :/

Mythbusters helped the Ewoks case a little, but Lando > Ewoks.

I'll take the old smoothie over the little furballs.

Did this have to do with seeing if primitive cultures would out-do superior technology? I didn't see that one.
And I'm pretty sure that Napalm will conquer the devil weed of pampas grass in any contest!!! :D But this is
a different subject... :/

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back