Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

I never felt we'd do another and I was very gratified when I read the script. I read something that was remarkable." - Harrison Ford

CJmOH69UAAA55FA.jpg:large

mattsinger: We are now all walking to an undisclosed location to see a live concert of STAR WARS music

colliderfrosty: JJ just announced a live Star Wars concert tonight for EVERYONE inside this panel and we r all going there now!

Wow I don't think they could get it to feel any more like Star Wars. Sooo much love for it in there. How can anyone be anything but positive about the outcome of this now!!!!!Ben

That video is amazing. I've been trying so hard to remain cautiously optimistic about this movie, but after watching that, I feel so excited about it all. Wow.

I don't like Abrams or most of his films but the fact that he got the studio to okay practical SFX and models for the movie is impressive. I may have to come out of seclusion to catch this thing at the theater. I saw the original trilogy in the 90s when they got issued in the theaters so it'd be fitting.

That video is amazing. I've been trying so hard to remain cautiously optimistic about this movie, but after watching that, I feel so excited about it all. Wow.

same here. everything about JJ Trek just screamed " I don't care about Trek, I want STAR WARS!" after he took trek down the wrong road, I hope he does this one right. but more hopeful for this than anything in a long time.

I was giddy for the firsg teaser. The srcond gave me chills and a sense of awe, plus lots of warm fuzzies -- a ferling of coming home after being away far too long. This... This actually made me tear up a bit.

--Jonah

Wow! Yeah, that was as good or better than a trailer! I'm desperately trying to keep my excitement in check but it is becoming a lot more difficult! I'm just not seeing anything much that's not to like. Nice to hear Harrison Ford seems to genuinely like being back but I'm so afraid ol' Han is gonna get killed off! I wonder if the SW concert featured any sneak previews of the new music?

Simon Pegg gets an alien cameo, eh? Not bad!

I loved that video. The shot of Carrie; that insane falcon cockpit simulator; practical effects; real sets; Peter FREAKIN Mayhew!

Amazing.

HOLY CRAP!!! When episode one hit everyone said there wouldn't ever be anything like this again... BUT this trumps it in every way. This just makes my heart melt and I FEEL Star Wars in this. I have a good feeling about this just like our heroes always had a bad feeling about something. I'm gonna be 35 and I thank God I was born at this time and I get to experience this. I feel a fire burning in me for my Star Wars passion once again and I can't help but be a kid again. I'm so hyped.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back