Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

A few more pictures of the cast at the wrap party: I suspect watching Episode VII is going to be a bitter sweet experience for me!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ers-finish-filming-Star-Wars-Episode-VII.html

I wonder if anyone there commented on the fact those silken robed acrobats hanging from the ceiling look somewhat like that dancers sequence out of Revenge of the Sith! Quelle Horror!!!!!!

Last edited:

My favorite, bad-ass moment happened in Empire... And I feel it's completely overlooked.

When Lando opens those doors, and Vader stands up at the end of that table, Han pulls out his blaster and shoots 4 times without hesitating.

Better than Han shooting first in ANH.

I just want ONE... ONE bad-ass moment like this in Ep VII.

Imagine if that had just been some actor in a Vader suit that Lando hired as a joke.

I'm not terribly worried about this movie. I expect it will be significantly better than the prequels, and that's all I'm asking for. If it ends up being awesome then that'd be great, but as a general rule I try not to get my hopes up too much about upcoming movies. (That concept art leak is making it pretty hard in this case, though.)

Yeah,while Empire was the sequel people thought would never live up to the original and proved everyone wrong,Star Wars(ANH)will always be number 1 in my heart also.Empire did the same thing and arguably better and more deeper but ANH did it first and for most of us is the memory of where it all started. :)

Ben

I wonder if Luke is responsible for the crashed star destroyer, TIE fighters buried in the ground, and topped AT ATs?

And if he is, please god let us see it happen.

That would be an awesome story arc. I particularly enjoy stories with internal struggles, and having a story about a kid that wanted to get off some secluded rock of a planet just to have to go into seclusion really hits a sweet spot for me.

So if I'm reading this correctly, Luke Skywalker grows a bigger fist and...

Cock-Knocker_zps7b6a76e4.jpg

;):lol

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back