Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: The Force Awakens

I won't actually need iTunes to watch this trailer, will I? Because if so, I'll just until someone puts it up on Youtube.

*#$* itunes. I'd rather catch myself in my zipper than try to use itunes. Why is this not on SW.com where ALL fans can watch it?

I'm 38. Once this trailer hits, I expect to be able to view it at will for three or four more decades. If I don't get to see it for a day or two after someone else does, it's hard for me to get too worked up about.

Although I do agree that iTunes is evil and I refuse to use it.

Guys...

It's the apple trailers website...

Not an iTunes download...

Go here http://trailers.apple.com

Click on a trailer.

If it works? Your good!

I've watched many a trailer there on computers without iTunes.

For God sake chill out.

I think some of you want JJ to come to your house and rub your feet while you get a personal private screening...

LOL!!!

I'm 38. Once this trailer hits, I expect to be able to view it at will for three or four more decades. If I don't get to see it for a day or two after someone else does, it's hard for me to get too worked up about.

Although I do agree that iTunes is evil and I refuse to use it.

Guys...

For God sake chill out.

I think some of you want JJ to come to your house and rub your feet while you get a private screening...

LOL!!!

I AM chill--that was the whole point of my post. The hating on iTunes was just like...a coda, I guess. An epilogue. Something I felt compelled to include. Kinda like I have to pipe up about how much I hate Transformers every time it's mentioned; I also have to hate on iTunes whenever it rears its ugly, cultish head.

This thread keeps getting sillier and sillier as the trailer gets closer. If I were Disney I would "delay" the release for a week just to mess with half the people in here.

This thread keeps getting sillier and sillier as the trailer gets closer. If I were Disney I would "delay" the release for a week just to mess with half the people in here.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of fanboys suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry Cayman. Wasn't meaning directed at you.

And kinda just giving all who are worried a hard time.

I'm truly epically excited.

More than I was for TPM... Which scares me...

But I cant help it!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! (Wilhem scream)

Guys...

Go here http://trailers.apple.com

Click on a trailer.

If it works? Your good!

For God sake chill out.

I think some of you want JJ to come to your house and rub your feet while you get a personal private screening...

LOL!!!

Come Friday it's going to be just like the eFx Vader Legend pre-order. (I got royally screwed on that one.)

Just imagine all the hating there is going to be no matter what the trailer shows!

And OH DEAR GOD... If there is ANY lens flair...

We'll need a separate thread just for that!!!

And if that falcon GIF is real... there IS going to be lens flair...

Dun dun DUHHN!!!

Last edited:

Just imagine all the hating there is going to be no matter what the trailer shows!

And OH DEAR GOD... If there ANY lens flair...

We'll need a separate thread just for that!!!

And if that falcon GIF is real... there IS going to be lens flair...

Dun dun DUHHN!!!

Yeah, I'm getting ready for all the haters to show up. It could be the greatest 88 seconds of cinema and some people are still going to find a way to hate it.

We disagree on our thoughts on the prequels Bryan.

But I honestly feel it's a safe bet this is going to be a Fun ride.

And the REAL advantage is it isn't changing something we thought we knew about the history of Star Wars like the prequels....

It's the future of a long time ago...

Or something...

Lol this thread is funny. People getting angry about seeing the trailer and people getting angry at those who are getting angry about the trailer. Hypocrites. :)

I'm pretty easy. I'm optimistic about this movie so far, so I'm sure I'll like the trailer. :thumbsup
I don't expect it to reveal that much at this point, so I think it would take some nitpicking to complain based on a trailer a year out.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back