Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Yeah, you'd think in 30 years, someone would have finally gotten 3po matching legs :)

Maybe he caught Iron Man fever and will add a little 'hot rod red' to his outfit :)

latest rumor I read is that Ford's face will be digitally applied to a stand in used for filming in post. ....

If that rumour is true, wouldn't it be ironic that their heavy use of practical sets/effects to depend on less CGI injured someone necessitating additional use of CGI? :lol

It would break the irony meter.

But at least the technology already exists, a number of aliens in the last two star trek films had CGI enhanced faces.

I'm hoping he has a gold lower leg, 3PO's not in the film, and R2 gets really nervous whenever he's in the same room as Solo.

that's funny... Han never did care much for Threepio... or droids in general... :D he might need R2's dome for a Wok for the kitchen in the falcon! :D

I didn't say 3PO wasn't going to be in the film, I was suggesting that it'd be funny if at some point Han had "retired" him and taken his leg as a prosthetic.

It's from the brilliant Comicon opening of Chasing Amy. Hooper's rant about lack of Black hero role models after Holden (Affleck) interrupts him citing Lando was a hero in Star Wars.

"Ah, come on, that's a bunch of horse ****! Lando Calrissian was a black guy. You know. He got to fly the Millennium Falcon, what's the matter with you?"

Ha! I don't know who he is, but on the one hand it's kinda funny, on the other he needs to be choked! :lol

It's from the brilliant Comicon opening of Chasing Amy. Hooper's rant about lack of Black hero role models after Holden (Affleck) interrupts him citing Lando was a hero in Star Wars.

"Ah, come on, that's a bunch of horse ****! Lando Calrissian was a black guy. You know. He got to fly the Millennium Falcon, what's the matter with you?"

Aha! I never saw that one. :) I'll venture a guess that Hooper was having none of it, though... :lol

"What's a Nubian?"

Shut the **** up! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good ****. Then, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the f' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what do you call that?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back