Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

A lot of us fans would do almost anything for any tiny part, even as a background extra(for free). However not everyone's like that apparently :p

“I’m not going to do that…They asked me but it just would have bored me."

Lawson had indicated a few months ago that he’d only like to return to the role if it was bigger than it was in the original films.

Thats why I suggested Leia dies. I dont care about any expanded universe mumbo jumbo, im talking the new film.

Because she is Luke's sister/Anakin's daughter, they may want to keep her around as she is likely Force sensitive and could serve to help advance the story. Han really doesn't have a lot to do. Even in the EU he was always a bit superfluous.

Because she is Luke's sister/Anakin's daughter, they may want to keep her around as she is likely Force sensitive and could serve to help advance the story. Han really doesn't have a lot to do. Even in the EU he was always a bit superfluous.

I agree with this. Also, yes, you're right, they've never been able to recapture Han's character in nearly any of the EU books. The one where he went off on his own after Chewie died was the closest they've ever come to Solo, but Bryancd's absolutely right. Han just seems to hang around, shoot a bit, fly the Falcon and call Leia "sweetheart" and "honey" ....ugh......

Rich

10296672_10203813213760471_6115961017672060663_n.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back