Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Ventress would definitely be a cool character in a live action movie, but I think there's too long of a time frame from when she was last seen. Having her in Rebels would be good, though.

Ventress would definitely be a cool character in a live action movie, but I think there's too long of a time frame from when she was last seen. Having her in Rebels would be good, though.

She has never been seen in any film, though. And as a Nightsister she controls aspects if alchemy which could easily extend her life.

I wanted to point out this aspect of online news. I found this article very helpful in dealing with Epi. VII stuff.

How A Dumb Gaming Rumor Spreads

This.

Rumors spread incredibly quickly in the online arena, mostly because one site reports it, which another reports and another reports and so on and so forth. And it's all based on an initial bull**** post in some obscure corner of the internet.

Nobody bothers to vet the story because IT DOESN'T MATTER to the site whether the story is actually true. All they care about is page views. So, the story could be "Jack Black to Play Flatulent Droid in New Star Wars Film" and it could still end up being heavily promoted.

By the way, I heard Luke's sidekick in this film is going to be a wisecracking Kowakian Monkeylizard named "Slappy" who will be voiced by Morgan Freeman.

Well, totally unsurprisingly JJA has admitted there is more casting info to be released in the near future, so you can take your pick of the rumours and run with it from there.

I don't think jar-jar will be in Episide VII.

Ah, Jar Jar is a Jamaican Duck Lizard, not a Kowakian Monkeylizard. I can see where you might be confused, though.

Oh! And I also heard that Sam Jackson was cast for the film, possibly as a Force ghost (with no arms), or as a bionically enhanced mecha-Jedi, or possibly as a holocron image. But still a bad mother****er in any iteration.

A-Long-Time-Ago.jpg

Even though he was in the force unleashed games, since they are apparently non canon, I'm hoping they include Sam Witwer with some of the upcoming films

Ventress, IMO, is one of the most boring characters in any SW. I really hope this is some crazy Ventress fan posting bs rumors!

Personally, I'm hoping nothing from TCW makes it into the new movies. Btw, Chewie looks great! I hope that is actually the Ep. 7 Chewie!

I think Wookies are pretty long-lived, aren't they? Especially after seeing him in Episode III.

As for this Chewie, I like it even more.. not only is it OT Chewie, but it's Empire Chewie. I didn't like what they did with his hair in ROTJ. J.J. agrees, apparently. Me likey.

I know someone on another board did some color correction on that Instagram pic (which has a yellow bias) and it does appear Chewie's fur is lighter, especially around his face. It's not white or even grey but it does appear to be lighter than it used to be.

Even though he was in the force unleashed games, since they are apparently non canon, I'm hoping they include Sam Witwer with some of the upcoming films

I second this motion :D

Also funny how when the games were released everybody were like this is so cool to be part of this because this is canon... blah blah :facepalm

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back