Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

+1....if my eyes were closed, I would swear that it was the real deal. Funny, before I watched that clip, I was thinking of how hard a Harrison Ford impression would be to pull off. That dude nailed it imho.

With all the Star Wars talk, cast announcements, and so forth, I think I am officially catching Star Wars Fever!

Star Wars
Nothing But Star Wars
Give Me those Star Wars
Don't let them end

The prequels and special editions are insignificant next to the power of Episode VII!

Bring on the toys, the commercials, the trailers, the speculation, and the anticipation. I'm ready to be totally immersed in Star Wars!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben Folds, Chris Daughtry, Jordin Sparks, Lisa Loeb, Liz Phair, Marc McGrath, MC Chris, Reggie Watts, Rick Springfield and “Weird Al” Yankovic audition to join the legendary cantina band.

Last edited by a moderator:

image.jpg

Rumors abound!

"Now the rumors are really flying, so season everything with salt unless it's officially confirmed. The latest (reportedly from a Movie Pilot story that has now been taken down) says that that new female role will be played by Lupita Nyong'o — and she will be playing Asajj Ventress. Along with that major rumor, here are a few smaller ones:

Daisy Ridley will be playing a member of the Solo Family.
Max Von Sydow will be providing his voice only to a character that will run right through the new Trilogy.
Luke Skywalker will be the 'Obi Wan' type character of the new trilogy.
Han Solo is the High Commander of the New Republic
Leia is now the 'Queen Regent of the Republic'
The Big bad is not a Sith Lord
[Aggressive Comix via Jedi News]"

Rumors abound!

Daisy Ridley will be playing a member of the Solo Family.
Max Von Sydow will be providing his voice only to a character that will run right through the new Trilogy.
Luke Skywalker will be the 'Obi Wan' type character of the new trilogy.
Han Solo is the High Commander of the New Republic
Leia is now the 'Queen Regent of the Republic'
The Big bad is not a Sith Lord
[Aggressive Comix via Jedi News]"

Ridley playing a Solo seems rather likely. She certainly looks the part.

Luke as an Obi-type also likely.

As to Asajj Ventress, that would indeed be big news! Not sure about if I'd want that though...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back