Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

qpuxh077odqjrgycy5vf.jpg

Yeah, Kyle Newman was just on RebelForce Radio dissecting this image the same way, that those closest to JJ feature the most in the film. I think Ms. Ridely will be our lead character.

Last edited:

J.J. : 'No ... no, you will shoot first, Harrison!'
Harisson : '... hm that might actually work this time ...'
Daisy : '... no bras in space?! you don't say?'
Carrie : '... wait until you are in Episode IX ... remember my outfit in Jedi?'
Peter : ' Oh wait ... I wear pants this time around?!'
Bryan : '... ha,ha,ha George said what?'
Kathleen : 'Just remember Kathy ... it's a long time ago and far, far away . . . '
Domhnall : '... so when do I get to choose the color of my lightsaber? Oh, I'm the bad guy ... guess that would be red then?'
Anthony : 'Do you remember when we had to walk all day in the heat of the Tunisian sun ... and then George finally said : "Forget it, this is never gonna work!" back in '76?'
Mark : 'Hmm ... no not really!'
Andy : '... green screen, blue screen, green screen ... what no lines???'
Oscar : 'I always figured Harrison to be much taller as Han Solo?'
John : 'Yeah you know how it is ... that's movie magic!'
Adam : 'At least he shot Greedo first, you know!'
Lawrence : '... now if I put that scene before that one this might actually work!'
Kenny : 'Okay .... very funny guys ... now let me out of here ... my claustrophobia is acting up again!!!'

Chaim

okay just for completeness, its been confirmed that the droid in the box is neither the new E7 droid built by Lee towersey and Oliver Steeples nor is it an OT droid from the lucasfilm archives but Lee Towersey's personal R2 builder club droid that was also seen in the first shot of them with R2 and JJ. Seems his droid is around for convenience promo shots and we won't see the new movie droid for some time.
BZDej1FCIAAH5Y3.jpg
I feel like I am 10 years old again! So, we at the R2 Builders club speculate that R2 is an original trilogy droid sent over for reference for our boys to research and work from. we don't think that is the new Episode 7 R2 built by Lee Towersey and Oliver Steeples of the R2 Builders club.
While its not the same crate or R2.... Its clearly an ILM/Lucasfilm style crate there as well. The crate matches the one in this Annie Leibovitz photo: (The open door in the new BW E7 photo even has similar writings on the door.

I got an email that he would be at a show in August so I figured he wasn't in it. Maybe he'll have a small part down the road.

Kyle also outlined a great theory as to how this story may unfold. I believe strongly that the EU got Luke totally wrong. He never would have rebut the Jedi Order. That lead to the Force being out of balance and everything Luke holds true, like love, attachment, the Jedi tried to expunge. That's why there will be no Mara Jade. Luke post Jedi likely drifted into obscurity, allowing the Force to flow naturally. He probably went home and became a moisture farmer. So this film may focus on Han and his daughter. Something happens and eventually Leia need to try and enlist Luke's help, possibly Han's death is the catalyst. I think this series will have Ms. Ridley be the Luke of this trilogy.

It is amazing what one picture / press release can do. I am giddy.

My sentiments exactly. Seeing that picture pegged my Geek-O-Meter at 11 on a scale of 1-10. How cool would it have been to be a fly on the wall in that room for the first reading of the script? WOW! :cool

I got an email that he would be at a show in August so I figured he wasn't in it. Maybe he'll have a small part down the road.

Even a cameo would be cool. Especially since he and Solo went so far back as friends.

..which reminds me, i wonder if we'll still get to see the 'fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy'!! lol

I'm sure Lando will show up, he just won't be a main cast member, so why would he be here,same as Warwick Davies !

I'm seeing a lot of comments about how Daisy Ripley looks as if she could be Ford & Fisher's daughter, but after (accidentally :love) blowing up her photo on the previous page, I'm really seeing more of a resemblance to Natalie Portman, which would make total sense.

Kyle also outlined a great theory as to how this story may unfold. I believe strongly that the EU got Luke totally wrong. He never would have rebut the Jedi Order. That lead to the Force being out of balance and everything Luke holds true, like love, attachment, the Jedi tried to expunge. That's why there will be no Mara Jade. Luke post Jedi likely drifted into obscurity, allowing the Force to flow naturally. He probably went home and became a moisture farmer. So this film may focus on Han and his daughter. Something happens and eventually Leia need to try and enlist Luke's help, possibly Han's death is the catalyst. I think this series will have Ms. Ridley be the Luke of this trilogy.

I could see Luke getting ahold of the Jedi records and seeing that they really screwed up and rather then repeat that he ether goes off to meditate or maybe decides that the Jedi need a new direction and being the guardians of all the galaxy isn't it.

And yes trying to hold back all those emotions and such is a bad idea so maybe he's off making a new order of sorts.

Plus like I said the rest of the galaxy may just not care for having the Jedi back,they may be getting sick of all these fallen Jedi coming back as Sith hell raisers.

So maybe Luke just trains a few and leaves it up to them as to how they'll help and how they live their lives,maybe he trained Leia and then her and Solo's kid (and maybe his own) so the Jedi are going to become a generational thing.

As to the bad guys? hell maybe the Sith are tired of their ways too and instead of the law of two we get a Sith ARMY raising unholy cain in the galaxy.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back