Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

I must admit that I kinda thought Harrison would be the long shot...Now let's hope that he brings his "A" game back to that scruffy looking nerf herder. :)

Jason

It's Latino Review, they have a solid track record in the last decade when it comes to movie scoops. Also check out the video where El Mayimbe mentions some of their other scoops.

Latino Review is almost always 100% accurate with their info. They have a lot of insiders everywhere. They're the ones who break the Marvel movie and Transformers news first as well.

Latino Review is almost always 100% accurate with their info. They have a lot of insiders everywhere. They're the ones who break the Marvel movie and Transformers news first as well.
well that is a bit oversold.
they made so many wrong announcements about the marvel movies, but they eventually get them right.

I wonder if Harrison will get his Han death scene finally?!

Who knows? But if true, it's great that he's back, in some way. I know some people are all for totally new everything and I can respect that, but I'll get more of a feel for Star Wars this way than anything the prequels threw at us.

I must admit that I kinda thought Harrison would be the long shot...Now let's hope that he brings his "A" game back to that scruffy looking nerf herder. :)

Jason

Do we want the scruffy-looking nerf herder at this stage in Solo's life? Wouldn't that just be Nick Nolte? The only hope I have is that there's actually a reason other than 'the fans will pay to see him' for Solo to be in this story; at least gimme that, Harry, please let there be some meat that prompted this, and not just a dumptruck of money being driven into Jackson Hole.

I'm guessing he'll be frozen in carbonite again around 5 minutes into Episode VII and then defrosted right in the closing minutes of Episode IX, thus being able to be credited and collect a handsome fee, whilst spending most of the filming process as a prop

You know if Han appears in any of the newer films, most likely the Falcon would have to built in some form, either interior-exterior or both. ;)

Do we want the scruffy-looking nerf herder at this stage in Solo's life? Wouldn't that just be Nick Nolte? The only hope I have is that there's actually a reason other than 'the fans will pay to see him' for Solo to be in this story; at least gimme that, Harry, please let there be some meat that prompted this, and not just a dumptruck of money being driven into Jackson Hole.

He was whipped in ROTJ. Don't want to see him 30 years later unless something happened to Leia and he's on his own with Chewie again.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back