Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VII

Just back from the future... epVII is great. Can't talk about it, so you just gotta take my word for it. There was only one thing wrong... oh ****... why are the men in black storming my apartment... they...

JJ is pretty fixated on his position in not releasing Director's Cuts or Special Editions of his own movies, even Trek09.

Yeah, but Disney made him an offer he couldn't refuse: They told him he could add more lens flare...

They both clip right along with the skip button :lol, it takes me 15 min to watch TPM and about 25 to watch AOTC :lol:popcorn

Fifteen minutes of the Maul fight in TPM and I'd condense AOTC down to about the first three or four minutes of the B-2 bomber/Naboo cruiser hunkering its way through the cityscape of Coruscant and the seven or so minutes of the speeder chase through the city. Totally surreal. In my previous (or future) life I think I was an architect/urban planner and a present day skyscraper nut so those few minutes of Coruscant were where CGI worked its better magic, though it was photorealistically better in ROTS...

The postponement of the EpII and III 3D release got me thinking. If they do a marketing campaign of the OT in 3D in theaters leading into EpVII, can we assume EpVII will be filmed in 3D?

The postponement of the EpII and III 3D release got me thinking. If they do a marketing campaign of the OT in 3D in theaters leading into EpVII, can we assume EpVII will be filmed in 3D?

Honestly? I'd count on it.

To me it doesn't add anything except $ but they seem to be doing it with every film nowadays.

Whatever idea they do,can't be worse that Phantom Menace.lol.

Let's have faith,even though we didn't have a decent Star Wars flick since Empire, but that's my opinion lol

Everyone is talking about Luke, Leia, and Han. What about Lando? Billie Dee Williams gotta eat! Those Colt 45 commercials were a long time ago.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back