Imperial Knight - Antares Draco

ronime

Greetings RPFers! For the last week I have been working on my Antares Draco Imperial Knight from the Legacy series, who is classified into the RL as they protect the Jedi as well as Emperor Fel. I've had the kit for about a year, but being as Antares is perhaps my favorite Star Wars character of all time, I should finally get this done.

While I got the kit for Christmas last year from my wife, I made the shirt, pants, belt, and cape. While I have several Empire outfits, this one was certainly the most complex being no guides for it.

I should have my proper saber hopefully by the end of December, getting one custom made from Vader's Vault, then I shall submit my app into the Rebel Legion.

Instead of flooding this with picture, my build progress is public on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4345284473012.2174474.1314537201&type=1 but I will post an edited one that I made for fun in about five minutes.

dracosmall.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back