Has anyone made the Iron Man Mark ONE a Pepakura file?

Hermes

Sr Member
I mean, considering my size, I would never fit into one of the sleeker models, but the Mark I would be up my alley, so I thought... why not? And even though I am quite good at eyeballing it, I have only a small action figure of it, and now I want something more accurate, for a change, and that´s why I was asking you Pepakura Kings, if any of you had done it :)

Thank you guys so much for any hint that may lead me to finishing it :)

Sorry I cant be of more help as I am new to the site. However I do recall seeing one on here about a week ago. Not sure how many pages back or who the maker is however there is atleast one on here.

I'd build it from scratch. That would be so fun. That's a perfect kind of project to do that with.

At least try.

I'd build it from scratch. That would be so fun. That's a perfect kind of project to do that with.

At least try.

I agree. The person SPOON is mentioning is doing his from scratch as well. It is looking really good. After a quick search I still couldn't find it...

I kind of want to build a mark 1 suit. i have thought about modeling it so it can be turned into pep. but that is pretty low on my todo list at the moment... :-/

I think scratch building the Mark 1 would be far more fun. Just gather a bunch of stills from the movie, look at some of the more detailed busts and figures out there. I'm sure you could do it man.

just due to the way the mark 1 is built, you would have to do a fair bit of scratch building either way. i was thinking of modeling just the main armor parts. all the cribbage all over it would all need to be scratch.

Oh, yes! This set of pictures is just what I needed, short of having the Action Figure here itself.

Stealth, it´s great to have your input on this too, I take it you´ve seen the Iron Man I´ve made quite a while before any plans were released for the Mark VII, so you are aware that scratch-building is something I like to do :)

Guys, I think that in each post you guys wrote I could take off an idea or two, and judging from the pictures and the ideas you guys gave me, I think I can pull this off. It´ll be a job for December or January, I have plenty of fish to fry, but I will DEFINITELY keep you guys posted.

And thank you guys very much ! :) I owe this thread a longer post, but I have to run here, I have an N7 Armor from Mass Effect to finish before this day is over :)

See you soon!

Hi.

I am currently working in a pep of Mark I, maybe i will finish in two months.

You can start with the helmet, there is a couple around.

For a start, Zabana made the helmet and it looks good.
I wanna do the helmet, but same here, not in my priority list.
I am following demolition's thread.

I recently saw a nice and detailed sculpted figurine (but I forget where).

You might wanna use our famous "search" tool.

@gimpee: two months? I am waiting and watching:popcorn

HEY DUDE! i just started building a IRON MAN MARK 1 suit... i'm one of those guys like you but i manage to stay in my regular shape... if your having problem in mark 1 iron man suit hit me up.

I mean, considering my size, I would never fit into one of the sleeker models, but the Mark I would be up my alley, so I thought... why not? And even though I am quite good at eyeballing it, I have only a small action figure of it, and now I want something more accurate, for a change, and that´s why I was asking you Pepakura Kings, if any of you had done it :)

Thank you guys so much for any hint that may lead me to finishing it :)

HEY DUDE!!! just so to let you know... i just started making one... if your still following this thread i can gave you some of the pepakura files for it... i have done PEPING the HELMET,SHOULDERS and BICEP... still working on aARM AND FORE ARM... if you wanna check it out just hit me up in my thread... and oh by the way im new here! :D what a coincidence

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back