Master Chief from Halo..

familyman

Sr Member
What inspired you..... My son really wanted to be Master Chief, thats enough inspiration.
How long it took....... About 15 hours not including drying time, but that was spread over several weeks.
How much it cost...... Total cost would be around $60, thats including spray paint and the visor (which was the biggest seperate cost coming in at around $25).
Specific details for which you are most proud...... The thing I am most proud about is the one thing you can't see. My sons smilling face. But apart from that I would have to say (and I don't wish to brag) but just how well the whole thing fits together.
Tips..... In general I would have to say only build something you really want to. But as for this build alone, lets see.... Motor cycle visors work great. I always like to have a toy or model to be able to work from. Ref pics are great but having something that you can hold and look at from any angle is a great help.

Link to the build thread is here.. http://www.therpf.com/f24/my-sons-halo-halloween-costume-158463/

And now for some pics.......

dscf9332qe.jpg

dscf9329i.jpg

dscf9328z.jpg

dscf9327e.jpg

dscf9326x.jpg

dscf9324t.jpg

dscf9330l.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back