Spartacus Vengeance Costume

Gardneat

This is my first real costume build. It's not an exact replica, but I did my best. I'll upload the build pics soon. I just haven't uploaded them to my computer yet.

Here are some pics from the build. I don't own a sewing machine so I had to sew everything by hand. I will definitely be investing in a sewing machine before my next costume because this took forever despite being very little material.

I purchased all of the material from Hobby Lobby. I used suede twine for the lace on the subligaria and the gauntlets.

I had to get creative with the border on the belt. I wasn't sure how to weave it properly, so I just braided the twine and glued it to the belt. It looks pretty accurate from a distance.

Personally, I thought I did best on the hair. That's actually crepe hair. I have a shaved head and I wanted something more realistic than a wig. It took about an hour to apply it.

Please let me know your thoughts.

:eek: dude i though that was your real hair, omg thats amazing xD in 1 pic you are spartacus, in the other you are a white oenomaus xD hahaha dude i still cant get over the hair, perhaps i ¨sound¨ over-reacting but it was amazing how real it looked :p

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back