Iron Man Mk4 Complete

Zlurpo

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I didn't want to make a whole build thread because it was really slow going and there were tons of them, but here's a good shot of my almost finished Mk4 costume. I'm making gloves with lights in them, but not whole hands. No handplates because I just care :p. Eyes... maybe will get done. Not sure yet.

Made with the files customized for foam by JFCustom. Thanks to the many people on here whose builds, threads, and tutorial videos made this possible!! (XRobots, STEALTH and others!)

View attachment 122967

More photos later, most likely.

I like the proportions very much. Sometimes it can look like the guy is wearing a red barrel, but your suit fits you like some tight clothes and manages to keep the original V-shape.
However, may I suggest a dark-red undersuit for the next time ? :D

I like the proportions very much. Sometimes it can look like the guy is wearing a red barrel, but your suit fits you like some tight clothes and manages to keep the original V-shape.
However, may I suggest a dark-red undersuit for the next time ? :D

Proportions worked well because I am built like a twig, so the abs section is super thin. And I totally would use the dark red... If I had any. I already had the black, and I don't know anywhere cheap/fast enough to get in the next two days!

Thanks, BTW, for your foam files!

My costume just won me a $100 gift card at a pizza place. Not the biggest prize ever, but better than nothing!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back