Toronto Xmas Party 2012 *THIS WEEKEND!*

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
ALRIGHTY!

The Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) party this year will be at my place in Burlington on December 15th, 2012! PARTY STARTS AT 6PM. :)

If you would like to attend and need my address just send me a PM.

Details:

- We'll set a start time for 6pm which should give us PLENTY of time to eat, socialize, play some games, etc.

- This is a potluck party, bring a dish! Let us know here what you're bringing so that we don't double up.

- There will be a gift exchange. Everyone who would like to participate bring a wrapped gift (minimum $10 value) and they will all be bunched together. Then, everyone draws a number and picks a gift in order.

- I'm hoping to get ARTEMIS set up in the basement. If you haven't heard of it it's an entire starship bridge simulator that six people can play at the same time as a crew. To do this we need PCs! Laptops should do. Let me know if you can bring one!

- I've got LOTS of booze. If there's anything in particular you would like though feel free to bring it. :)

- Accommodations can be made for anyone who needs a place to sleep for the night.

- Feel free to bring props and/or costumes!

- FEEL FREE to invite friends & family! The more the merrier!

POTLUCK LIST:

gmprops - Christmas Cookies
Orange_Blend - Chocolates & Gingerbread Men
neil01 - Chips & Dip
JeffreyMorren - Apple Pie
Dave Porter - Swedish Meatballs
Ken & Leisa - Veggie Platter
Al & Stephanie - Chili

Last edited:
Re: Toronto Xmas Party 2012

I think the 1st or the 8th might work out better, but that's just me. I'm flexible.

8th is out for us, we've already got a christmas party to attend that evening. The 1st or the 15th is better.

Well it isn't a party without you guys! :D

For now let's say 1st or 15th. Any other thoughts from anyone?

I'm checking with the boss right now.
At this point, I'm good with either date.

Last edited:

Yeah, really I'm ok with the 15th. Apparently I've been invited by some relatives to their party on the 15th...but I'd rather go elsewhere...you know...somewhere I may actually enjoy myself..

Yeah, really I'm ok with the 15th. Apparently I've been invited by some relatives to their party on the 15th...but I'd rather go elsewhere...you know...somewhere I may actually enjoy myself..

:lol:lol:lol

Man do I know what you mean!

Sent a note to Dave Pea to see which is better for him. :)

15th is my preference as well so far. :thumbsup

the 15th works beautifully for me...it lets me get out another party I was invited to by 'relatives' whom I haven't seen in like 5 years.

Sent a note to Dave Pea to see which is better for him. :)

15th is my preference as well so far. :thumbsup

Dec 8th is bad for me too.
So far...the 15th works fine, but I cannot commit 100% to that date just yet. ...but I'm marking this date as the priority for your place bud.

I 'should' be ok with the 15th....but will know more for sure in a few weeks. :thumbsup

David

It will be good to have you there Gerry!

At this point, as I've been meaning to send that PADD to you, if you're coming to Mike's, I might as well just bring it.

So that's a win/win.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back