Toronto Xmas Party 2012 *THIS WEEKEND!*

Re: Toronto Xmas Party 2012

Oh. For all you horrified non-Trek fans please know that this is NOT a Star Trek party! :lol

Nerds of all stripes welcome with open arms!

Just sent a note to RPFers who had posted in the prop party thread. Hopefully a few others can make it out. :)

Hmmm may just have to come to this! Will rsvp as soon as my schedule becomes more clear. Something about a 6 person video game entices even a non-trekkie!

Just yesterday Rimma found my old Kirk jersey that she gave me at least 15+ years ago...Yea talk about perfect timing. :love
......it's a little snug though. Must of shrank over the years.:lol

David

Just yesterday Rimma found my old Kirk jersey that she gave me at least 15+ years ago...Yea talk about perfect timing. :love
......it's a little snug though. Must of shrank over the years.:lol

David

That's happened to some of my clothes as well David.

I think it happens after you hit your 40's.

On a whim, I thought I'd give the shirt a try on, and it seems that my P90X workout this summer was better than I thought. I seem to have added a few inches across the shoulders.

I don't recall the TOS uniforms being skin-tight, so Science blue may be available if someone wants it (and can fit into it)

What happened to the party that Orange Blend was putting on? Come to think of it, I haven't seen him post in a few days...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back