Toronto Xmas Party 2012 *THIS WEEKEND!*

Re: Toronto Xmas Party 2012

I have to warn you though, this thing is a beast. It weighs a ton and it has far too many LEDs on it. It was a gift from family a few years ago.

Going to send a PM to everyone that posted here regarding the party. Can't believe it's only 2 weeks away!

We still need laptops for the Artemis game folks! To see if yours will work just download the demo here and see if it runs:

Artemis Downloads | ARTEMIS

You really want to play this game don't you?

I think it would be AWESOME to have it running in the basement during the party. Trek fan or not you get to be on the bridge of a starship! Everyone can have turns playing any position they want. I think I might even set up the captain's chair with some buttons so that you can trigger red alerts and the like. :love:love:love

Hey folks!

If you're friends with other folks in the area that are into this invite them along! I've extended the invite out to about 30 of my friends on FB, might get 5 more out of that. ;)

Just tested Artemis on my 'old' PC running Windows XP and the demo seems to work just fine.
So we've got another PC to add. Yay.

I'll see about bringing something yummy...will let you know soon.
I also might not make it for 6PM...but will do my best.
Gift exchange noted, and this time I'll be prepared. :)

See you guys soon!

David

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back