Jackieisrockin's IM3 Iron Patriot Pepakura Files! V2 files coming soon!

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot(IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Helmet ad

Fierfek's and Labsic's Mk 47 helmet files are pretty awesome. And a while back ago, i downloaded another pretty good good Mk 47 helmet file but i have NO idea whose it it, but its pretty good as well :)

Re: Jackieisrockin's Iron Patriot(IM3) Pepakura Files! Links in first post! Helmet ad

i'm using Labsic's MKXLVII helmet. . .my suit's finished and i'm starting (yes with some left over foam) with this one tonight :)

the IP helm is simple yet kicks some a** xD great job

In looking at the shoulders, it has some similar lines in the shoulder cap as the Mk7 but it was impregnated by the flaps on the War Machine Shoulder. Any thoughts on that? Even appears to have same extension/pivot area.

Iron-Man-3-Iron-Patriot-War-Machine-Promo-Art.jpg

Here you go hope this helps

He already posted that in his first post.

Dude Jackie u could do us a big favor and do a side bar and do war machine mark 1's Gatling gun

i'm using Labsic's MKXLVII helmet. . .my suit's finished and i'm starting (yes with some left over foam) with this one tonight :)

the IP helm is simple yet kicks some a** xD great job

Awesome! Your work has been really awesome im exited to see how youll do :)

In looking at the shoulders, it has some similar lines in the shoulder cap as the Mk7 but it was impregnated by the flaps on the War Machine Shoulder. Any thoughts on that? Even appears to have same extension/pivot area.

Yes i noticed that as well :) Thanks for the tip

Haha yeah it's pretty tough to find new images that we haven't seen yet, I check just about every day.

Well that is just AWESOME! Great Job!

and IronShwarma2754- I appreciate the effort with the picture :) And actually i thought about modeling "Uncle Gaspatcho" a while back ago. Maybe when this suit it finished, i can have a go at it :). However, if you need it right now, Fierfek also has an AMAZING pep file for the WM gatling gun in this thread: http://www.therpf.com/f13/fierfeks-premium-pepakura-files-149477/

Hope i could help :)

i can unfold it for you if you like when its done laellee

Hey I appreciate it, may have to do that. Just a rough proto right now, trying to reverse-engineer the gun's pivot arm assembly with what little imaging is available. I intend to make the finished assembly motorized, but light enough to incorporate into the suit without being a pain in the a**.
SOOO...... I will be vacuum forming at least the actual cannon to keep the weight down, but I'll release the pepakuras for anybody that wants to build it out that way. I want this accessory to be spot on, not 'kinda close', so any new shots that come out are GREATLY appreciated. I'm ready to go to China and steal blueprints from a Chinese toy factory.

lol well from what i see it look pretty spot on and unfolding it i can do it in a few hours

finished printing all of the files. will start the helmet tomorrow!

rate my pepping skills! :p
my first time doing paper pep, dunno how its supposed to look or how neat the average pepper can do it.

i screwed up by not splitting/rejoining the middles of the center most pieces, now its flat and not rounded like it should. oh well.
the hard part is done (the top), bondo'ing/sanding this is gonna be a nightmare
DFcbU.jpg

3Ieg6.jpg

rate my pepping skills! :p
my first time doing paper pep, dunno how its supposed to look or how neat the average pepper can do it.

i screwed up by not splitting/rejoining the middles of the center most pieces, now its flat and not rounded like it should. oh well.
the hard part is done (the top), bondo'ing/sanding this is gonna be a nightmare
DFcbU.jpg

3Ieg6.jpg

Hey man, how did you get the numbers on the pep? Is there something in the menu that i missed? Thanx... GM

Hey man, how did you get the numbers on the pep? Is there something in the menu that i missed? Thanx... GM

Enable "Show Edge ID" in the 2D options menu. That should bring the numbers up.

Last edited:

nah, just keep pepakura open and running, enable show edge id, and just use a pen to mark a few numbers for alignment on your printed pieces.
or just use the 3d model pieces as a reference to match your cut pieces. shouldnt be a problem but will be a little more time consuming

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back