Pitbull Hoverboard BTTF New Picture's

hirsty19784

Me and my son watched the trilogy of back to the future and he loved the Board so much i thought i would give it ago. I intend to make another one of these at some point making parts look a little better hopefully. This is wallmounted in my son's room, I also made the thrusters light up so that he could use this as a type of night light and to be honest i liked the outcome. I just wanted to show you guys any questions just ask.

Last edited:
Re: Pitbull Hoverboard Back To The Future Part 2

I do believe this is the FIRST time I've ever seen this attempted on The RPF. Great work, dude! Do you have any clearer pics or build pics of the hoverboard? I'd love to give this a shot to go with the Mattel board that I ordered.

-Jonaas

Unfortunately not at this moment i always wished i had taken pictures but i didn't, This is because i didn't think it would turned out very well. However if you give me a few days i will try and get some dimensions and post how i did this for you. I know how frustrating it is when you can't get a hold of a decent tutorial, surprisingly there are not many sources for this board. Well i couldn't find any at least. I will try get some better pictures for you as well only used my phone for this hence not so great quality.

That is a good build. I'm sure at some point, I be giving this a go myself. I like the blue for the flames. Nice touch :cool

Sorry guys not had the time just yet to get dimensions work and all, i will do this as soon as possible. I know the board is not the most accurate but with a few tweaks i reckon we can get close you have to start somewhere i guess. Thank you for the nice comments i can't believe how many talented people their are on these forums.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back