Batman: Arkham City Catwoman costume - scratch build

peytonriley

Hey guys! I have recently finished a comission for a user here (Givez4eecuddlez) who was awesome enough to ask me to make her a Catwoman costume from Arkham City. I had been working on it for myself last year but the project went dead after i went on holidays.. Mainly because i didnt have the means to get the hexagon print done. About 6 months or so later, i got someone who could make the prints, and got the pattern done, but i took my time with it since i was in no rush. And who came along one month before NYCC? This lovely lady i'm telling you about :p

With only one month, not only to make it, but to ship it to her (I live in Argentina), with no patterns or anything, it was quite the challenge. The only thing i wasn't happy about, in the end, was the fact that the spandex got whiter when stretched, obviously this happens to everybody who's dye subbed something in white lycra. But other than that, i am very very proud of my work, not only because i think it stands true in detail to the real deal, but because of the amount of time i had to work on it :)

Without further ado, here she is, in all her Catwoman glory :)

catwoman_arkham_city_by_sandyboutique-d5hz8n4.jpg

Hopefully, i'll post more pics soon! Thanks guys for checking this out n.n

How does this not have any responses yet???

The catsuit looks nice! I like the fabric textures and the way you did the division lines. I'd love to see some detail shots if you have them! Keep up the good work!

This is a very good costume. With what you say you had to work with I am amazed at the outcome this could easily win a contest. Great job on this.

How does this not have any responses yet???

The catsuit looks nice! I like the fabric textures and the way you did the division lines. I'd love to see some detail shots if you have them! Keep up the good work!

The fact that YOU liked this has me on my third run around the moon right now. You are the biggest inspiration to me :) seriously, i follow your work since some years now and you're my personal goal to reach, to have your level of skill :3

Im waiting on more pics of my customer, specially a back shot, i have another pic that shows a bit better the hips and one that shows the leg details, here you go!

on_a_break____by_givez4eecuddlez-d5jwctw.jpg

the_bat_and_cat_by_givez4eecuddlez-d5jwc8q.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back