The Walking Dead.. Ricks Python

if you look around the airsoft sites you can find all types of Colt Pythons, shame is the chome ones always have the black rubber grip, you could mod (holo out) a set of wooden grips though

I have a really old Kokusai Colt Python. It's so old that it's solid metal and came in the nickel finish (apparently revolver replicas in Japan can't be silvered colored anymore, only gold, so this gun predates that law). I swapped out the plastic grips (which were wood colored already) with REAL Python wood grips and even swapped out the cylinder for a real Python Cylinder (the replica cylinder had an inaccurate metal ring inside that was visible from the front, which is why I swapped it). That's how accurate this gun replica is. You can actually swap out real parts on it (but the barrel is solid, so you could never convert it to a real gun)

32_python.jpg

Thanks! I got it long before The Walking Dead, so I was pleasantly surprised to see it was an exact match for Rick's gun when I watched the show.

I should revise what I said in my first post. "Solid metal" replica revolvers are supposed to be gold colored in Japan nowadays. They can still make plastic and "heavyweight" plastic replicas with plated silver finishes. This is a solid metal replica gun that's nickel plated, which is no longer legal in Japan. Or so I was told.

You know. In an ironic twist I kink of call the Python The Executioner..Hers why.Daryl has the "honor" as it were of facing down Rick with the Python what.. 3 times And when Dale was attacked by the Walker.It was Daryl that had to shoot Dale and he used the Python.When the group made it way to the prison and Rick pointed the Python at the African American gent with the shaved head. When we were thinking Andrew was killed of by the Walkers when he was locked out by Rick and then he returned and set the Walker loss in the prison and he almost..Almost split Ricks head open with that fire axe.But the guy killed him with the Python. That is just too weird to be just chance..

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back