MGS4 Raiden Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stegodon

I Recently finished a Metal Gear Solid 4 - Raiden Helmet. I took the original Pep file provided by Papertoys Clemper then modified it to be Cut from foam not paper. and eliminated alot of extra peices that were not needed. And then deleted duplicate parts just to save paper. Afterwards I custom cut a few pieces to make things a little more snug. Cut out easier parts for the Eyes. Free Handed a visor cut out. Installed hardware to allow it to move. Applied some Plasti-Dip and Bam all done :).

Visor is fully functional and covers face or sits snug on top of head. Eyes pivot out to cover the face like in the game.

Hopefully you guys like it :)

wow man, that is fricken awesome. is there anything you use to keep it on your face? it looks like just the front

wow man, that is fricken awesome. is there anything you use to keep it on your face? it looks like just the front

Ya i use 2 Elastic Straps glued to the underside of the mask. I took the Visor off to show more clear pictures. Beauty of using foam and elastic means it almost 1 size its all. Here's some pics.

Under the front jaw i used a thin piece of foam to follow my jaw/neck line which it holds against for support.

Do a 360* with the helmet on to see it better, its awesome

Here's Some additional Photo's I found of it Need to do some Rub-On text for the visor to put the bar code.

Wishing I had a vacuum former to give it that "1-Piece" polish type look. In the near future I plan to make one and Re-Fabricate a lot of my stuff so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back