Dredd 3D Belt Gear - NEW PICS PG 2

Dreddful

Just got these back from the leather master. He is truly a master of his craft! I am especially amazed at how he did the medic pouch. He even put elastic bands inside to hold any medical supplies. Check it out!

17401-dredd-belt-gear.jpg

17402-disc-harness-front.jpg

17406-disc-harness-open.jpg

17403-disc-harness-back.jpg

17404-grenade-pouch-front.jpg

17405-grenade-pouch-back.jpg

17407-medic-pouch.jpg

17408-medic-pouch-back.jpg

17409-medic-pouch-open.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Dredd 3D Belt Gear (finished)

Were these all custom made for you? If so, what was the final cost for everything?

Were these all custom made for you? If so, what was the final cost for everything?

I don't know if he wants me posting what everything cost, but it was very affordable for custom leather work. I can give you his contact info if you would like. Just shoot me a PM.

Sorry, didn't answer the first part. Yes, he made them custom for me, however he said he would make more if there was interest. I sent him a bunch of reference photos and diagrams. He did his homework and even went to see the movie himself to get a better idea of it. He did a great job.

For the belt loops on the back of the items, what size belt did he make them for?
i.e. I'm wondering what width you guys are estimating Dredd's belt at. Just curious.

I don't think there was a specific belt size in mind when he did it, so it can really fit any size belt. I am estimating the belt to be a fairly standard 1-3/4" to 2" duty underbelt.

The interest is certainly here but sadly execution is relative to cost. My Dredd is a very slow burn.

Great stuff, YOu might want him to add the hinge on the med kit. The flap that folds down was actually on a brass hinge in the film :)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back