Dredd 3D Belt Gear - NEW PICS PG 2

Awesome, I checked into the part ID thread. For the knife, is the consensus for the I or the II? Looks like in the photos provided they're using one of each...

I just got my Boker in yesterday and I am thinking about just casting up the blade, so those who bought the real deal can switch out the metal blade for a rubber blade, while retaining the rest of the the real knife body.

That would work but guys in the uk can't even get the knife to switch the blade out. I'm going to try rubber casting the whole thing with a real metal clip

Awesome, I checked into the part ID thread. For the knife, is the consensus for the I or the II? Looks like in the photos provided they're using one of each...

The I is extremely small; less than half the size of the II. If you were doing a Street Judge uniform for a child it would work for scale. The II is the size which was carried both by DREDD and ANDERSON. I have molded both and can provide either cast in black resin. My Junkyard link is above for the larger size but if someone really wants the small I version just PM me.

This link provides you with a pictoral size references to the Boker Tactical Folders:

pocketknives military - PLUS TAKTISCHEMESSER 3 - BOKER - Cutlery

BOKER2 knife

IMG_20130212_170522_zps9035cc74.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_20130212_170419_zps1073d3fe.jpg
[/IMG]

Re: Dredd 3D Belt Gear (finished)

The belt contains

2 x dual mag holders
1 x Leather belt keeper (holds plastic cuffs)
1 x Flash ball holder
1 x Medical pouch
1 x Knife
1 x Smoke grenade pouch
1 x Disc mine/grenade pouch

Is this confirmed??

hey chuckyAPP did you have to switch the belt clip on your knife? i have one but the top of the clip is facing the back of the knife like where the other three tiny holes are.

hey chuckyAPP did you have to switch the belt clip on your knife? i have one but the top of the clip is facing the back of the knife like where the other three tiny holes are.

Every one I have seen has had to be repositioned, but the correct positioning holes are already in the handle. It is a super easy mod.

sweet looking leather work. I will for sure contact your guy when I am ready to pull the trigger on this important part of the costume.

Art, on the knife, that is brilliant thinking.

Wow on all the info, you guys really did your homework on this. I'm gonna order the leather parts asap. I have a local con coming up in 3 months gonna attempt to be Dredd.

Just a question about the Boker knife:
Is it for sure that the screen used one has a tanto point and not an "spear" point?
thanks!

Thank you Nexus!
We know the Anderson is 100% tanto. When closed the spear point and tanto are hard to tell apart, but by the type of angle that the "swage" starts, it seems to be a tanto too.
Another question I have is if the handle is original black or was repainted dark green.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back