Dredd 3D Belt Gear - NEW PICS PG 2

Re: Dredd 3D Belt Gear (finished)

The belt contains

2 x dual mag holders
1 x Leather belt keeper (holds plastic cuffs)
1 x Flash ball holder
1 x Medical pouch
1 x Knife
1 x Smoke grenade pouch
1 x Disc mine/grenade pouch

I think that's about right.. also the holster strap connects to the belt. But yeh... that's no biggy.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

Sent from my PadFone

The belt contains

2 x dual mag holders
1 x Leather belt keeper (holds plastic cuffs)
1 x Flash ball holder
1 x Medical pouch
1 x Knife
1 x Smoke grenade pouch
1 x Disc mine/grenade pouch

I think that's about right.. also the holster strap connects to the belt. But yeh... that's no biggy.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

Sent from my PadFone

That's awesome, thank you!

Here are a few pics of the flash ball cylinder he sent me. I had him fashion it with ping pong balls as size reference.
20385-p1020109.jpg

20384-p1020107.jpg

20383-p1020105.jpg

20382-p1020104.jpg

20381-p1020090.jpg

I haven't seen anyone do screen accurate plasticuffs yet, but there are plenty of places who make similar versions. Just google things like zip cuffs, plasticuffs, or disposable restraints. I've seen people buying from various places.

Wow, great work! Thanks for sharing!

Subscribing as I contemplate whether to do this or not... hmm.. so very tempting.

I haven't seen anyone do screen accurate plasticuffs yet, but there are plenty of places who make similar versions. Just google things like zip cuffs, plasticuffs, or disposable restraints. I've seen people buying from various places.

Looking at close ups of the flex-cuffs, they scream "prop". They even look like they are made of urethane rather than the standard flex-cuff nylon. I think it is safe to assume they were made for the film.

Looking at close ups of the flex-cuffs, they scream "prop". They even look like they are made of urethane rather than the standard flex-cuff nylon. I think it is safe to assume they were made for the film.

There were multiple versions of the cuffs made. Some WERE definitely made for the film because they had to be easy to cut or comfortable to wear (at least one pair up for auction was lined with foam for this). Others appear to be like standard zip-tie nylon material (the ones that weren't used and were just belt props).

There were multiple versions of the cuffs made. Some WERE definitely made for the film because they had to be easy to cut or comfortable to wear (at least one pair up for auction was lined with foam for this). Others appear to be like standard zip-tie nylon material (the ones that weren't used and were just belt props).

Makes perfect sense.

There are some good ones getting around. When I get home I'll post them up. Its in the "confirmed Dredd gear" thread too. Its just held on by the belt clip that comes with it. :rolleyes:

Sent from my PadFone

A bunch of folks have been buying those Bokers. They're cool knives. Since the one in the propstore auction is listed as a "stunt knife" it could be a resin cast of the whole thing, but I suspect they may have just cast the blade in resin and kept the knife case real for durability. That's what I plan to do with mine anyway. (The knife is easily disassembled so it wouldn't be hard to swap out the blade).

Mr chucky - I have all faith in you to do it. Lol. Closed version would be the go for sure. No need to have something to open... hahahah

Sent from my PadFone

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back