Dredd 3D Belt Gear - NEW PICS PG 2

Re: Dredd 3D Belt Gear (finished)

So are prices a secret? I just don't want to waste the guy's time if it's not in my budget.

Just wanted to chime in again and just say Dave does fantastic leather work! Thanks too to Dreddful for helping out with this...

I ordered a set too, I can't wait to get them, they look just about perfect! I hope he makes a ton of money off these, he deserves it!

Just wanted to chime in again and just say Dave does fantastic leather work! Thanks too to Dreddful for helping out with this...

My pleasure! He just sent me photos of the finished flash ball cylinder as well. I'm hoping to have it this week and my belt will be set! I will post photos when I get it. He already told me he is going to be selling the cylinder for $32 a piece. Gotta hand it to him, his prices are insanely low for custom work.

So what's on a standard belt? How many pouches, what types, and how many double magazine holders? Anyone know?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back